• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kelly or Topanga

• Kelly

Votes: 367 46.6%
  • Topanga

Votes: 332 42.1%
  • I don't know who these people are

Votes: 47 6.0%
  • Is this what you do at 2am Bobo?

Votes: 42 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Thankfully old enough to know the love Winnie gave an entire generation. <3

Truth.

Last night I dismissed Kelly K too fast. I did an image search and learned the folly of my haste. She still loses to Topanga the queen but the margin is far closer than I lead on.

Also HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET Zaria from The Parenthood, I should be ashamed. I am ashamed

220px-Reagan_Gomez_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

she was my boo in High School...but she didn't know it!

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
It's Kelly all day every day.

I mean Topanga is cooler and smarter and whatnot. But c'mon now. It's Kelly.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
And i'm too old for this.

Now, that was more my style

TMuA.gif

And I had the weirdest crush for Mallory Keaton.
And many others.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Topanga is more the type of girl who I'd actually be interested in and date, but just in terms of thinking back to my puberty energy, I was all about Kelly at the time, so I gotta go with her. Tough choice, though.

Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be entirely generational based since Saved By the Bell aired from 89 until 93 and Boy Meets World didn't start airing until 93. I grew up watching Boy Meets World in the 90's so I gravitate towards Topanga. I have no connection to Saved By the Bell or any of it's characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.