• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Mr unindicted co-conspirator is shamed and shunned by politicians and the population, lest there be some more late-Weimar Republic shenanigans. Right? Please tell me I'm right and he's - sorry, HE or SHE - isn't like a candidate for one of the two parties they got.

🥲

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't the thought be you can still indict Trump at any time, you try to get some of these people to flip and offer more evidence, then your case is stronger for the next grand jury?

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Wouldn't the thought be you can still indict Trump at any time, you try to get some of these people to flip and offer more evidence, then your case is stronger for the next grand jury?

That's my guess. They probably don't have any hard evidence on him in AZ but if people flip they could rat him out

phisheep

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
Oct 26, 2017

There's a loooong statute of limitations in AZ for these crimes. Seven years. So not quite 'any time', but plenty of time yet.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
What is the reasoning behind no indicting Trump?

Also, that 2020 election seriously was so corrupt and Donald was really out the manipulating states and still lost.. wow

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Can't this be our Rogue One?

I guess we could call it "Stolen Electors: A Trump on Trial Story," since it's connected to the "Trump Saga" but not a mainline entry

Also, this is all so immensely satisfying to see. These liars, sycophants, con-men/women, hypocrites, criminals, who talked sooooo much shit, and many have played an active role in making this country a worse place, are finally facing real consequences, even if they should have been taken down for much more is just so damn enjoyable.

Jenna Ellis can't catch a break, which is oddly hilarious. She was definitely talking big, smiling in her mugshot like it was all some hilarious game. Not smiling anymore now are you? Same for the others being indicted. Just delicious satisfaction, even though I have no idea how it's all going to shake out, I'm going to enjoy these moments as much as possible.

It's not as iff the indictment is coy about Unindicted Coconspirator 1.

Oh, come on, it's probably Obama! XP

May 10, 2019
Oh the irony of it all...

Christina Bobb was hired by Trump's RNC as Republican National Committee's senior counsel for "election integrity".

You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh the irony of it all...

Christina Bobb was hired by Trump's RNC as Republican National Committee's senior counsel for "election integrity".

You can't make this shit
Article:

[March 12, 2024] WaPo: Trump takes control of the RNC with mass layoffs, restructuring

Additionally, LaCivita is installing Christina Bobb — a former OAN reporter who has espoused false claims that the 2020 election was stolen — as senior counsel for election integrity. Bobb is the author of a book called "Stealing Your Vote: The Inside Story of the 2020 Election and What It Means for 2024" and promoted the audit of Arizona elections.
"I'm honored to join the RNC and thrilled the new leadership is focused on election integrity," Bobb said in a statement. "I look forward to working to secure our elections and restore confidence in the process."

Oct 28, 2017
Siloam Springs
If these defendants are found guilty, they can eventually go for appeal in front of AZ's supreme court which is extremely right-leaning and likely on their side. I fear if justice prevails, it won't be long-lasting...

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
What is the reasoning behind no indicting Trump?

Also, that 2020 election seriously was so corrupt and Donald was really out the manipulating states and still lost.. wow
He's already involved in so many trials it's hard to imagine they will find time to arraign him, let alone have him in court. It will end up delaying the proceedings in other jurisdictions and they're seeking justice now.

I think they also want to see if any of the others want to now commit to plea deals.

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
Better late than never and everything, but holy shit the wheels of justice turn slowly.

The people voted Democrats in office that actually cared they did this, basically.

From Wikipedia.

Kristin Kay Mayes (born 1970 or 1971)[1] is an American reporter, lawyer, and politician who is the Arizona Attorney General. A member of the Democratic Party, Mayes was elected in 2022, defeating Republican Abraham Hamadeh by a margin of just 280 votes in one of the closest elections in the state's history.[2][3] Previously Mayes was a Professor of Practice at Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law and Chair of the Arizona Corporation Commission.[4][5][6]

Mayes just started serving last year, defeating and replacing the Repube sycophant that stayed in power until '22 not moving forward with any kind of investigation of the fake electors plots. I think Wisconsin is up next too.
So vote Democrats down the ballots, people.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I like how Trump's crew keeps talking about securing elections, while at the same time they are actively corrupting the elections in their favor.

And we're relying on GoP or conservative majority lawmakers and judges to police this shit... several of whom were hand-picked by Trump....

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I know justice takes time but really? It took four years to charge folks for this?

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
You think Republicans are going to charge Republicans with crimes?

We're lucky that A) some Republicans refused to commit crimes for Trump in the first place. And B) that we're not in a place where Republicans are charging Republicans with crimes for NOT committing crimes for Trump.

I might need a "yet" in that B scenario if things don't go well this year.

Talonluck

Oct 27, 2017
Gilbert, Arizona
It took 4 years because Mayes did not start her job until Jan 2023. Prior to that it was a republican who refused to do anything cause they're a piece of compromised crap.

So in reality, it was a year of investigation for evidence.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
People that were saying Trump would not leave office were mostly correct in the fact that he was actively doing everything in his power to keep his seat. Luckily for America, some of his own party decided to not go along with the bs.

Help us if that fool ever gets back in power.