Syf

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Fuckin idiot. It would be funnier if millions didn't believe him. The sooner he's gone the better.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
imagine living in a country where like 60+ million of your neighbours were stupid enough to vote someone like this as their leader lol

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Historic heatwaves and cyclones during summer, and historic sub-freezing conditions and snowstorms during winter.

It all balances out! Everything is fine lol!

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Whenever his dumbness is talked about, I remember this:

Cw3Gmic.png

Confidence is a dangerous thing

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
A few years ago when the polar vortex was making big news I recall reading a lot of the same talk. People pointing out that it was snowing in a certain city that doesn't get snow usually, so global warming is clearly a hoax. But then others pointed out that up until shortly after the turn of the century that city used to receive snow every year.

I wish I could remember the city they were talking about. I want to say Salt Lake City, but I'm pretty certain that gets snow quite often.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha! Im sorry, but this is actually the first time Im laughing at one of his tweets. Then I let it sink in...looking forward to the winter storms blowing his fucking hair off into neverland.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
A few years ago when the polar vortex was making big news I recall reading a lot of the same talk. People pointing out that it was snowing in a certain city that doesn't get snow usually, so global warming is clearly a hoax. But then others pointed out that up until shortly after the turn of the century that city used to receive snow every year.

I wish I could remember the city they were talking about. I want to say Salt Lake City, but I'm pretty certain that gets snow quite often.
Lived in SLC, can confirm it snows quite often.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
Once again, we should have never called it "Global Warming". Scientists constantly overestimate the intelligence of a lot of people in this country so we have to be careful when choosing certain words to explain that the earth is slowly being fucked.

OP
OP
I Don't Like

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Once again, we should have never called it "Global Warming". Scientists constantly overestimate the intelligence of a lot of people in this country so we have to be careful when choosing certain words to explain that the earth is slowly being fucked.

This is really just blaming science for no fucking reason. The reality is that "climate change" as a term was used 4 decades ago.

It's really incredible. We keep finding ways to blame the facts for not labeling things the right way instead of blaming the fucking shit-eating morons that spread misinformation about it.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
This is really just blaming science for no fucking reason. The reality is that "climate change" as a term was used 4 decades ago.

It's really incredible. We keep finding ways to blame the facts for not labeling things the right way instead of blaming the fucking shit-eating morons that spread misinformation about it.

I'm not. I'm saying that it needs to be dumbed down even more because whether we like it not there are a ton of money-minded morons in charge and we have to explain things very carefully to them because they unfortunately hold most of the power of change through that same money. If you want most of them to fund things for the better, don't give them terms and explanations that will go over their head, make them feel stupid, and shatter their egos. You have to, no pun intended with your username, play the game.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most people can't even seem to know climate vs weather.

I learned that shit in 4th grade.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
This argument is what's really ridiculous. Giving him exposure? He's not making money off the number of his tweets viewed. This NEEDS the exposure so people can understand just how stupid this motherfucker is.

If the argument is, "Well everybody here knows that" - no they don't. We still have Trump supporters on this site who think "Yeah he's crass but he's not an idiot."

Moreover, and I failed in my original post to cover this, there's a serious conversation to be had here about a guy with this much power who denies climate change and whose inaction is going to fuck America and the world because of it.

So just stop with this fucking "he shouldn't get exposure" shit. It's getting really fucking old.

I wouldn't pay much attention to HotHamBoy. I don't think he realizes how dumb he usually sounds.

More like HotTakeBoy, AM I RIGHT?!

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How is it possible there is not one person around him preventing him from being this stupid. Even a modern day 6th grader whispering into his ear would be helpful.

Rahfiki

Oct 28, 2017
How is it possible there is not one person around him preventing him from being this stupid. Even a modern day 6th grader whispering into his ear would be helpful.
Those people probably gave up after he decided to stare at the sun during the eclipse.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Trump was a flat-earther

principal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 14, 2018
He's that uncle everyone has.

Why can't y'all get rid of him?

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe it's because he knows what he's doing? Not in the broad sense. As a president he's an incompetent jackass. But he's a top tier troll who knows exactly what gets under the skin of the people his base loathes (and ironically the people whose approval he yearns for).

Oct 27, 2017
I'll never understand the mentality that you're somehow smarter than people who spend their lives studying climate change.

"Oh hey it's cold outside, how did those idiot scientists not notice this?"

Imagine being that kind of person on a day to day basis. It blows my fucking mind.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
It's not enough to humiliate and damage Americans in the (hopefully) 4 years he will be President, he has to set off big ramifications that will be affecting the world long after his putrid orange corpse has breathed its last...

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
If the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth can say this in 2018 there's no way the 'Global Warming / Climate Change' chapter of human history ends on a happy note.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If the leader of the most powerful nation on Earth can say this in 2018 there's no way the 'Global Warming / Climate Change' chapter of human history ends on a happy note.

It was never going to end on a happy note. Trump is just an exclamation point at the end of that sad sentence. Capitalism doomed us long ago.