HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's not about whether it's dumb or not. It's about whether it motivates his base or not. Which it does. Every damn time. Thus: it's not inconsequential. Even if, yes, it is dumb.
So we post a thread about every tweet?

My point is that we just need to be more selective. If you really want to talk about every tweet follow him on Twitter.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
So we post a thread about every tweet?

My point is that we just need to be more selective. If you really want to talk about every tweet follow him on Twitter.
I won't sign up for twitter and even if I did, I wouldn't follow that clown. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of another +1 stats to his personal profile to brag about. He should really be doing this on the official potus profile but of course that doesn't suit his agenda of pushing his brand.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I won't sign up for twitter and even if I did, I wouldn't follow that clown. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of another +1 stats to his personal profile to brag about. He should really be doing this on the official potus profile but of course that doesn't suit his agenda of pushing his brand.
Ok, but you also don't actually have to have a twitter account to check his tweets every day.

My point is that every single day he tweets outrageous, stupid and disturbing shit, all of which could be seen as dangerous given the fact that he is POTUS. But with that kind of volume it's more important to only create threads for the really damaging shit that has an immediate effect on politics. Otherwise it all becomes normalized, we become desensitized and people ignore Trump Tweet threads because it all becomes "just more dumb shit Trump says." Plus, it's poisoning our souls.

Not to mention that, even if it's to criticize and mock and spread awareness, we are providing more platforms for his rhetoric and spreading his messages further. He does this for attention, any attention, to stay in the day-to-day conversation, and to distract us.

Meanwhile, the rest of the GOP is doing crazy evil shit every week that gets ignored because Trump is such an attention whore.

Culex

Oct 29, 2017
I'm still thinking we are living in some simulation that the creators forgot about and it's just running out of control.

The fact that we are where we are is just insane.