NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
So, Stephen Miller must be reading the best of the_Donald to him as bed time stories since I think this started over there.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is funny if you're the kind of person who laughs at movies when people get hit in the balls.

EinBear

Oct 27, 2017
'Trump' is another word for a fart here in the UK. I've always wondered, is that a thing in the US? Because I always read his name as Donald Farts and it makes me giggle.

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is funny if you're the kind of person who laughs at movies when people get hit in the balls.

Obligatory:

giphy.gif

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The "little" prefix leaves little doubt this was intentional and not a typo. Not that it should come as any surprise to anyone, it's just another sign post reminding us that we are indeed in hell.

His large vat of tiny piranhas love it either way.

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
The White House: There must be decorum at the White House.
Also The White House: *makes fun of a sitting Congressman's name by using a curse word*

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
Just like how a lot of things in the government we found out was just a gentleman's agreement essentially, respect for the ofifce of Potus should carry the same weight. You don't get to pick and choose. if you abuse the power, you should assume it's now open season and you will get abused.

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
I lol'd.

Despite all the awful stuff, he really is the most entertaining president we've had. I wonder how he'll top himself in his second term.

We're talking sub-dane cook levels of funny here. Sub Carlos Mencia even. And those two are basically less funny than getting cancer in my rectum.

You can't help your sense of humor though so...it's not your fault.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really don't understand this comparison between Whitaker and Mueller at all. It makes zero sense as a defense or an attack.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Where did Trump hear that special prosecutor can only be appointed by the Senate or needs confirmation?

It doesn't matter if it's true, he just says shit like this because he knows his base will just pass it on verbatim without question. He lies to make people divided and cause distraction.. he literally creates fake news.

..but I'd guess Stephen Miller gives him talking points.

Dec 18, 2017
We're talking sub-dane cook levels of funny here. Sub Carlos Mencia even. And those two are basically less funny than getting cancer in my rectum.

You can't help your sense of humor though so...it's not your fault.

I must respectfully disagree. Trump is much funnier than those guys.

Anyway, to the folks bothered by my opinion of this one orange slice of the vast spectrum of comedy, please keep in mind that, as I said before, I am usually laughing at him, not with him. Sorry, but I do find some humor in the guy in the highest office in the land acting like a child; I suppose it's a bit of gallows humor. However, I'll attempt to ease your pain by stating clearly that I think he is an awful president, as well as a gross person, and that I voted for the other team.

Fingers crossed in 2020!

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Smart move. Badger the guy who'll get to subpoena your entire administration. No downside there.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
I lol'd.

Despite all the awful stuff, he really is the most entertaining president we've had. I wonder how he'll top himself in his second term.
None of what this sack of shit says or does is in any way shape or form funny and should not be.
He is a stain on politics, the highest ranking office and the American people at large all the while severing good relations with Ameican allies at a rate of knots.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
that is so embarrassing there are no words.

the American President making poop jokes on Twitter trying to insult another politician............ and calling a woman Horseface.....

how can he go lower?

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
that is so embarrassing there are no words.

the American President making poop jokes on Twitter trying to insult another politician............ and calling a woman Horseface.....

how can he go lower?

Lower? President Sexual Assault? President Racist Beatings? President Child Prisons? President Russian Asset?

There's no lower until he goes full Stalin/Hitler/Mao.

Until then it's just another day in the neverending shit show.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
How is that even funny? It's the sort of joke a 3rd grader would make... which I guess is impressive coming from Trump, but still...