PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously this idiot doesn't even understand the rules of the fucking government mental he runs. AGs red to be approved by the Senate. Mueller was appointed by the House. No requirement for Senate approval. What a PoS.

Oct 27, 2017
Does this mean i get to hear all the talking heads say shit at least?

Gotta figure the president said it so it gets a pass as "news". Like shithole countries.

What a toddler lmao.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
Lower? President Sexual Assault? President Racist Beatings? President Child Prisons? President Russian Asset?

There's no lower until he goes full Stalin/Hitler/Mao.

Until then it's just another day in the neverending shit show.

oh yea sorry i should have specified, i meant how much lower in utter stupidity, not pure evilness. he goes so low in every goddamn category it makes my head spin.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
oh yea sorry i should have specified, i meant how much lower in utter stupidity, not pure evilness. he goes so low in every goddamn category it makes my head spin.

Oh, that's completely different. There's no bottom to that hole.
Every day is a new and twisted nightmare of stupidity to deal with.

And I'm convinced his dementia is steadily worsening.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
I know if I were potus the first person I'd antagonize is the guy who will be replacing my #1 stooge (devin nunes) on the house intel cmte.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I cannot tell if the President of the United States just used a 5th grade playground "insult" because he genuinely thought it was a good zinger, or if he is dumb enough to think that's actually his name.

Both are equally stupid, and both are equally Trump. So which is it? The public has a right to know.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crapcom

Update:

Nintendookie
SEGASS
Microshit
Butthesda
Electronic Farts
Square Penis

It is fun.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
This sounds like Trump trying to bait Schiff. Any opportunity to draw out a partisan response or at least goad him into responding emotionally.

Or trump is just being a dick with no forethought.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why his supporters don't find it strange that he's so fucking tilted over the fact that he's being investigated. I don't understand anything anymore

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only person who doesn't think Trump is funny? Like, not even in a, "OMG I can't believe the President said that guyz this is serious!" Sort of way.

Like...dude is just corny as hell whenever he does this.

It's never been funny. Before the election, I viewed him as an existential threat to democracy, but now he's a real threat. Everyone should have been able to see what sort of president he would be.

Daphne

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If little Schitt I am the way you claim,
then your face must be the place,
from whence I came.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does this mean i get to hear all the talking heads say shit at least?

Gotta figure the president said it so it gets a pass as "news". Like shithole countries.

What a toddler lmao.
I saw it a bunch with the George Conway "shit show in a dumpster fire" interview clip. Good stuff.

Crapcom

Update:

Nintendookie
SEGASS
Microshit
Butthesda
Electronic Farts
Square Penis

It is fun.
Meh, hard to beat Micro$soft

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I would not have dignified that with a response.
Bullies win when you let them get away with their shit. The whole "be the bigger person" thing may give you the feeling of moral superiority, but it doesn't stop a bully from being a bully to other people. Big and small, every action from Trump should be met with a response.

Retromelon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tony, listen, when you type the tweet I want you to write his name like shit but make it look like a pun please

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Why the fuck does he say bob mueller is highly conflicted? I don't think he knows what highly conflicted means.

Bung Hole

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
Why the fuck does he say bob mueller is highly conflicted? I don't think he knows what highly conflicted means.
At this point, and this should have been obvious for awhile now is that Trump lies so much and so frequently, that people at this point just gloss over it. What he is saying is not meant to make ANY sense in any capacity.
There is no way to even reason or try to make sense of such an individual. Only him in handcuffs and a jail cell will stop this torrent of horse shit spewing from his mouth on a daily basis.
What I am more concerned is that this continues after Trump. There really should be legal consequence for lying openly likr this to people. It's dangerous.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Because he says Mueller used to play golf in one of his clubs and was...denied membership or something. So therefore Mueller has conflict of interest against Trump.

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Honestly he shouldn't have dignified it with a response. Acting retaliatory plays right into Trump's transparent orange baby hands.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing (terrible) that a toddler has the nuclear football at his disposal.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Schiff should've just trolled him and went with a countdown to days before subpoenas start flying out of the House.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bullies win when you let them get away with their shit. The whole "be the bigger person" thing may give you the feeling of moral superiority, but it doesn't stop a bully from being a bully to other people. Big and small, every action from Trump should be met with a response.
Gotta punch back. They typically move one.