• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For a country that was born of inmigration, that's more than fucked up, it's disgusting hypocresy to say at least.

"My son was killed by inmigration" says Mary Ann Mendoza a totally 100% pure american native

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
FYI these parents seem to be members of AVIAC, a group promoted by openly racist Steve King. It was formed last year and it seems exactly purposed to appear at these events and talk about how horrible immigrants are. They are all exactly on the same message as Trump.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
pls don't let this happen again not in 2 years not in 20 for once pls.
*checks crystal ball*

He'll get re-elected then we'll elect a democrat and complain that he/she didn't magically fix all the decades worth of damage in a few years and they'll fall for republican propaganda again as they gain control once again, running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to siphon as much money and misery out of us as they can before the cycle repeats again.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes immigrants kill people, therefore all immigrants are bad?

I'm sure it's not worth mentioning that no race can touch whites' headcount.

Also not worth noting that most Americans are descendants of immigrants. Including Trump, of course. If those caged kids are guilty of other immigrants' crimes, then so are we all.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Its fucked up because I sympathize with Victims of violent crime regardless of source

But this is some horseshit. No one disagrees that violent criminals should be dealt with. Doesnt the Obama Administration hold the highest enforcement rate for deportation of violent criminal aliens? I didnt think we were deficient in that area over the past decade

Trump is preying on the worst instincts of his base and trying to tie villent crime to be somehow related to justifying kidnapping children

Its sick and Im furious

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
*checks crystal ball*

He'll get re-elected then we'll elect a democrat and complain that he didn't magically fix all the decades worth of damage in a few years and they'll fall for republican propaganda again as they gain control once again, running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to siphon as much money and misery out of us as they can before the cycle repeats again.
*tired and sad* :/ and I'm not even American.

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017

Trump isn't interested in helping victims, he's interested in growing anti-immigrant sentiments.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Using murder to justify kidnapping.

(Totally unrelated kidnapping at that.)

Oct 25, 2017
We will never see justice for the violence and suffering posturing like this causes.

It disgusts me that at some point in my life I'm going to have to read about this pig-fucker and so many of the leeches in this administration dying quiet, peaceful deaths in their mansions while the poor and oppressed suffer due to their actions. And brown nosers online are going to get worked up about how we should "respect the dead" when that happens.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"A bad thing happened, therefore my thing that is way worse is totally ok!"

Whatsboutism at its most demented.

Oct 27, 2017
Watching this scum leverage their dead family to spit on immigrants makes me sad that their hate is more important than their loss.

Maybe one day they will love their families more than they hate brown folks

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Immigrants and undocumented people commit crimes at a far smaller clip than American citizens you buffoon.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Yo, Trump is trying extra hard to earn that title of being the pettiest, most racist motherfucker who has ever lived. Your fragile ass ego still can't bring itself to admit you made a mistake so the best solution is quadruple-down and exploit the victims of violence to justify your own violent actions.

There's going to be a special place reserved in hell for everyone who supports this man.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Millions of Native Americans were killed by illegal immigrants. True.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So one step closer to

xtPr9Bb.jpg
?
I'm pretty sure we're already there. Months ago, I read a story about a new organization that Trump wanted to put together to highlight crimes committed by immigrants. Unsure if it already exists.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Yo, Trump is trying extra hard to earn that title of being the pettiest, most racist motherfucker who has ever lived. Your fragile ass ego still can't bring itself to admit you made a mistake so the best solution is quadruple-down and exploit the victims of violence to justify your own violent actions.

There's going to be a special place reserved in hell for everyone who supports this man.

Im surprised these victims thought this was a good idea

Im sure they support they support resources to catching violent criminals but this shit is clear manipulation....

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Goddamn the mental gymnastics on this. Fuck the people that lap this shit up.

This entire year has been this administration lying, shifting blame on every single fucking thing.

lol the families that are "permanently seperated" from their kids in american schools don't even get this kind of platform with the Pres & VP standing behind them. jfc.

Thoughts and prayers, motherfuckers.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
Am I going insane? This is what our country has become? A country of white immigrants criticizing other immigrants for trying to migrate to another country because of poor living conditions and for better opportunities?

I know they are trying to create a narrative of all immigrants being horrible animals who only know how to kill and cause havoc, but I wish more people would call him out on the fact that murders and rape aren't impossible to be conducted by white citizens. That'd be fake news of course.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Truly the sick irony of it all.

Also "hundreds of thousands". I want to see the receipts.
I forget where the statistics are, but last I heard, illegal immigrants commit LESS crimes than born and bred American citizens. Trump and Republicans would leap to direct your attention away from the fact that, just with our mass shootings, the majority of those were done by American born White dudes. Charlottesville fuckwad that ran over people killed Heather Heyer... American born White dude. Hell, turn the clock back, the KKK going out and lynchin Black folk... American born White dudes. Hell, as a PoC, I FEAR American born killers and acts of violence committed by American born fuckwads than I do foreign citizens or illegal immigrants.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
So if we kick out people that cause the most crime then we would be kicking out mostly Americans. This is stupid and these families are trying to downplay one issue by objecting to a completely unrelated issue.

Feb 16, 2018
yeah. too many americans were permanently separated from their lives and their land due to immigration. we should send the colonists back to europe

oh wait... this is about make believe statistics

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
"the mainstream media does not let you know whats really happening"

That's why I get all my news from independent and small organizations like Fox news and clearchannel radio.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
Hundreds of thousands, every year. That's epidemic level.

Wow. And we didn't even know about this until now.

I wonder why.

Nothing1016

Oct 25, 2017
California
Lol lets just conveniently ignore the permanent separation caused by gun violence, mental health disorders, and police brutality.

Just blame the immigrants. Always blame the immigrants.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Are you fucking KIDDING ME??? He didn't even use victims of ACTUAL violent crimes in all cases!

WH releases names of 14 people joining Trump at White House "Angel Families" event. Appears that 6 people lost family members in violent circumstances. The other 8 people lost family members in car accidents. Here's the full WH list >>

DgUPJWiVAAEO5BH.jpg

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
You know what? Instead of wasting airtime doing in-depth analysis and panel discussions, at this point they should just call this fat fuck a liar, thow up some stats, and be done with it. It's time to stop beating around the bush.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to celebrate the day Trump dies. Doubly so if there's enough justice in the world that he dies in prison. And it would be so cathartic to someday piss on his grave. It should be a paid attraction, proceeds going to immigration aid orgs.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
Those numbers seem pretty impossible.

Are these people on stage crisis actors with a badly written script from someone who failed statistics class?

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Cops kill more Americans than immigrants I bet.
I would bet you are right, even if we go back to the early 1900s (or around the time of slavery to post-Civil War), if there was a means to see every death committed by an illegal immigrant opposed to a cop, the shit cops have done and gotten away with would make the crimes committed by immigrants look like NOTHING.

So if we kick out people that cause the most crime then we would be kicking out mostly Americans. This is stupid and these families are trying to downplay one issue by objecting to a completely unrelated issue.
Yup. Hell, we'd be kicking out a SHIT-TON of politicians. I know people would say, "But, we gotta be better than that... we can't just resort to that kinda shit...", but, being a member of a marginalized group, a PoC one could forgive me if I ever thought such a scenario would be nice.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
"Angel mom" is a weird piece of conservative jargon that I somehow avoided for the last couple years. Apparently Fox News wants it to be a thing; has anyone actually heard it used in the wild?

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Americans: it can't possibly get worse than this..?!
Trump: Hold my beer

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Okay, sure.

So you respond by taking people's kids away? It's a horrible situation, so let's do the same?

One day his fat ass is going to have a massive heart attack, and I hope that at the very least at that second he is haunted by all the people whose lives he destroyed.

NoRéN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Angel mom" is a weird piece of conservative jargon that I somehow avoided for the last couple years. Apparently Fox News wants it to be a thing; has anyone actually heard it used in the wild?
Never.

But, you really have to consider their goal.

The mm of the victim of illegal immigrants is an "angel mom" unlike the mothers of these illegal immigrant kids who have selfishly brought them here and forced the administration to separate them due to democrat laws.

It's fucking scary and it works for their cult...I mean voter base.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Most people don't disagree that we need some kind of immigration reform and that we shouldn't have open borders.

The way Trump is going about this is just so scummy/racist/inflammatory.