• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw on the news that indeed, while unemployment is the lowest it's been in 40 years (and we know that it has been on a decline for the past 8 years or so), stocks are on track to have the worst year in a decade, i.e., since 2008. We know that stocks are not the economy, but he's the moron who takes credit for the stock market, sooo....

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Never have I wished ill will on someone as badly as this sack of shit.
I'm trying to debate myself to see if I absolutely despised W with every fiber of my being as much as I despise Trump. I think Trump is far worse for my health.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
It will be quite easy to impeach and imprison this fool because the deeply rotten core of lies at the foundation of this hoodwink are crumbling day by day.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
My god he's so clueless. He spouts all his insecurities as denials.

"I did not and would not ever shit on the rug and cover it with another rug. Which I didn't and wouldn't even if I had, because I shit the cleanest turds you've seen. If you want a cleaner rug you should call me to lay a turd on it."

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to debate myself to see if I absolutely despised W with every fiber of my being as much as I despise Trump. I think Trump is far worse for my health.
I mean Bush was a moron but he had competent people around him and in Congress. Yeah they still did major damage and committed war crimes, but he was not the dumpster fire Trump is.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Um, I think you all missed that he was "totally cleared" by that court filing where Michael Cohen explained that Donald Trump told him to commit all the crimes. Try to keep up.
Now we really need to go after that Individual-1 character, because that dude is shady af.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I see your point, but Nixon also literally committed treason with China to sabotage the Vietnam peace talks (resulting in around 1 million deaths by the extension of the war), such treason being long known about but now definitively proven with documents released over the last few years. So, not the best example. Hmm, or is it?

He wasn't gonna be impeached for that. Trump sought foreign help to win the presidency while making promises of major US concessions.

infinitebento

Oct 25, 2017
chicago
38f.jpg

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If you're the mega-rich (ie the only people 45 cares about), he's probably right. They've rarely had it better.

Deleted member 29806

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Germany
See, the DOW is up this morning, economy is fine

The time is right
The feel of winning
Fills my head
The DOW gets hot
And all my promises come true
And then I go
And spoil it all
By saying something stupid
Like I tariff you

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Didn't the Dow just tank the other day lol?
The Dow is in correction but is still up quite a bit over a 2 year period...

More importantly however, the stock market is not and has never been the economy. So day to day fluctuation whether good or bad don't necessarily reflect good or bad on the American economy.

Deleted member 9207

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I see your point, but Nixon also literally committed treason with China to sabotage the Vietnam peace talks (resulting in around 1 million deaths by the extension of the war), such treason being long known about but now definitively proven with documents released over the last few years. So, not the best example. Hmm, or is it?
I don't think anyone's hoping Trump makes a war up.

Deleted member 16365

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see how he can still make these claims considering the market drops, massive layoffs at middle America companies, farm issues, and the upcoming issues with imports and exports due to his trade war.

He's literally the emperor with no clothes. Captain Toad just flapping in the breeze.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Just saw on the news that indeed, while unemployment is the lowest it's been in 40 years (and we know that it has been on a decline for the past 8 years or so), stocks are on track to have the worst year in a decade, i.e., since 2008. We know that stocks are not the economy, but he's the moron who takes credit for the stock market, sooo....

I made the mistake of looking at my 401K this morning. Bad idea.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird, but the thing I'm most annoyed about from this particular bit of reprehensible lip-flapping is that you could structure the same basic sentiment as a statement on the literal meaning of the word "unimpeachable" and make it somewhat wittier than this mess.

It's not just that he's a really arrogant blowhard - it's that he's so inelegant about it too!

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
I wish reporters would ask him "How do you feel about how well the country has done since Obama's Policies were in place?" "Do you think your policies and changes to his policies will continue the trend or not?"..

..every single time he meets the press.

Last edited:

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish reporters would ask him "How do you feel about how well the country has done since Obama's Policies were in place?" "Do you think your policies and changes of his polcies will continue the trend or not?"..

..every single time he meets the press.
He would enter Cognitive Dissonance Land where in one statement he'd say Obama's policies are to blame for the current downturn in the economy, and in the next say his changes to those policies/rolling them back is what's causing the current economic boom.

He'd do some 9th level space chess gymnastics to make it seem like someone else's fault while simultaneously wording it like he's to blame.