Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
Trump claims Smith has given him 4 days to report to the grand jury.

Also knowns as.. come to the court and beg for mercy.

BEG, YOU ORANGE PIECE OF SHIT.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
We know it's a lie when he says he's with his family. They want nothing to do with him either.

Last edited:

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao

I am just worried about the clock through and the Republican primary getting in the way. What a mess but I hope they get his ass.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Lmao

I am just worried about the clock through and the Republican primary getting in the way. What a mess but I hope they get his ass.
They've been pretty ineffective getting in the way so far. Just a lot of kicking and screaming and whataboutism signifying nothing

Edit: I read primary as party, so that changes things a bit. But I think his rivals obviously secretly want this to happen anyway, and, there's no actual law preventing it. So there's no stopping these trains

Last edited:

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
It sure is going to be something seeing the GOP calling themselves "The Party of Law And Order" in 2024 while their front runner has about six different grand juries on his ass.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just always amazed at Trumps inability to shut his fucking mouth. I swear he's probably been the source if like atleast a third of all the news about his (hopeful) downfall.

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
d596ab97b35f940dfd94c0bca1f3a2c4818d1cabdb38368cd0abeb667351f4ab_1.jpg

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, Jack Smith is just trying to spread his Trump trials out, give him updates and summons on each day of the week for a different one. Just so he doesn't get confused.

We all know Saturdays are for the Boys, and Sundays are for the Insurrection.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Is this the big one?
On an equal playing field, this one might be the harder one to convict versus the documents case, but since Smith is indicting, we know there's endless rock solid evidence. And since this one will be tried in Washington DC without a sympathetic judge, the chances go up.

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
On an equal playing field, this one might be the harder one to convict versus the documents case, but since Smith is indicting, we know there's endless rock solid evidence. And since this one will be tried in Washington DC without a sympathetic judge, the chances go up.
Thanks for the explanation, mate! Let's hope for the worst for Trump!

golguin

Oct 29, 2017

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Was Rudy seen as one of the masterminds behind Jan 6th? Meaning the actual assault on the capitol. I thought that was more Roger Stone's bag?

Valkyr

Oct 26, 2017
Was Rudy seen as one of the masterminds behind Jan 6th? Meaning the actual assault on the capitol. I thought that was more Roger Stone's bag?
The thought is that this case also includes the fake elector scheme, which Rudy was very much a part of. So it's more broad than just the Capitol riot. It's about Trump and his camps greater effort to overturn the election.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
The insurrection was part of trying to change the results of the election.

1. Set up the fake electors
2. Pressure Pence to accept the fake electors
3. When all else failed, insurrection

And the timing matters cause there have been Jan 6 insurrectionists that have been sentenced for seditious conspiracy.

And Giuliani and Meadows might provide proof of the link between Trump and the seditionists.