• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Screen-Shot-WH-Xmas-e1543355756461.jpg
I like to think of this as millions of lives set in piles that represent Trump's stance on gobal warming.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love seeing the wall of justice and the polonium wall closing in and gently squeezing this orange shitbag into deep depression.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
How the FUCK can something like this be found but Trump still has 40% public support?

His supporters are as braindead as the dumbasses who still supported Nixon in the wake of Watergate. As long as they have a guy who can berate immigrants, people of color, or anyone else these cowards are afraid of, they'll back him no matter what.

Still, you need to give polls about a week to start reflecting the news. Trump's approval will start to drop, but i don't think it will ever drop below 35%.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
His supporters are as braindead as the dumbasses who still supported Nixon in the wake of Watergate. As long as they have a guy who can berate immigrants, people of color, or anyone else these cowards are afraid of, they'll back him no matter what.

Still, you need to give polls about a week to start reflecting the news. Trump's approval will start to drop, but i don't think it will ever drop below 35%.
If the economy tanks we'll see numbers on the teens I'm willing to bet. Even racists have their price.

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
The beauty of being this laughably corrupt is that it's nearly impossible to describe any part of it without sounding like a raving lunatic.

Deleted member 25709

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mueller eyes Ivanka and Don Jr.'s work on Trump Tower Moscow

But Cohen wasn't the only person at the Trump Organization who was pursuing deals to build a skyscraper in the Russian capital. Multiple sources have confirmed to Yahoo News that the president's oldest daughter, Ivanka, who is now a top White House adviser, and his oldest son, Don Jr. were also working to make Trump Tower Moscow a reality. The sources said those efforts were independent of Cohen's work on a project. One of the sources said Ivanka was also involved in Cohen's efforts. And a separate source familiar with the investigation told Yahoo News that Mueller has asked questions about Ivanka and Don Jr.'s work on Trump Tower Moscow.

Mueller's charging documents against Cohen included a line that described the Trump family's involvement in the project. According to Mueller, one of the things Cohen lied about was that he "briefed family members" of Trump's who worked at the Trump Organization about the proposed Moscow skyscraper. Prior to joining the White House, Ivanka was an executive at the company. Don Jr. and his middle son, Eric, remain with the Trump Organization.
A source familiar with the Trump Organization confirmed to Yahoo News that Ivanka and Don Jr. engaged in separate efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. The source said these efforts began "years earlier" than Cohen's project and concluded in 2013.

"They were not looking at any other deals after that," the source said.

The source also confirmed that both Ivanka and Don Jr. were aware of Cohen's attempts to build in Moscow. According to the source, Ivanka's role was limited to recommending an architect and Don Jr. was only "peripherally" aware of the plan.

"Michael was looking at that deal. Don and Ivanka knew about it and Don testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee that he was peripherally aware of it," the source said, adding, "That's why we're so perplexed Cohen would lie about briefing them because no one's ever disputed that they knew he was looking at it."

Last edited:

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Our prez is a seriously dumb sack of shit. Being president doesn't mean you're above the law. I wish we had this thorough of an investigation for police officers. :/

Problem with officers is that there would most likely need to be entire force wipeouts and complete system restructurings on a functional level. Tons would probably end up in prison.

Sky Chief

Oct 30, 2017
Trumpty Dumpty promised a wall
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall
All of his lawyers and all his con men
Couldn't put Trumpty back together again

Last edited: