• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cnorwood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
9IKPg0N.png

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
You know damn well he didn't pay for that, either. Probably stiffed some poor staffers with the bill. Whoever went and picked it up: they paid, and they are not getting reimbursed.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
OK, I'm alright with whole fast food thing, but I draw the line at the Filet O Fish. Who in their right mind would EVER eat a cold Filet O Fish. And you couldn't warm it up in a microwave because then you become "guy who warms fish in a microwave" guy. And everyone who's ever worked in an office HATES that guy. And cold fries too? What brainless idiot could ever think this is a good idea?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
They had this story on the evening news. Looked like it went down okay with the kids.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
I haven't looked at this thread much. Going through it today was... something. I've no words left to describe how absolutely stupid all of this is. Such a joke of a person.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Donald J Trump, the 45th President of the United States, heldbyesterday an official White House function. Due to a weeks long governmental shutdown, for a project the president demands must happen and be completed no less, they lacked the sufficient funds tonproperly cater said function. The POTUS out of his own pocket payed for the meal, which cons8sted of several fast food chain restaurant delicacies, such as Hamburgers, Salads, Big Macs, Whoppers, and Pizzas. All the food in its original packaging was lavisly on display and served with various historical heirlooms, some even dating vack to the founding fathers.

People say chill, lighten up a little, don't overreact. You know what? Fuck it I won't. I just wrote the most perplexing, jaw dropping paragraph in my life, and somehow its real. Somehow the political leadership of the US is in this state. I dunno when its gonna end, but until then I'll just stay whelmed. Cause fuck me if I have any energy left after today to even react to something like this

May 5, 2018
Honestly I looked up what catering services are in D.C. to see what could have been better than Trump's Whopper/Big Mac/Chicken Wrap fest. One place I found is MGM Roast Beef, which is a gourmet sandwich shop that specializes in Breakfast and Lunch food. However, they also have catering and honestly it probably could have been a treat for Clemson to enjoy what this place claims to be "The Best Sandwiches in Washington DC." Wonder if anyone in DC Era can confirm how MGM's Sandwiches taste.

Also there is a Mother F-ing Carmine's in DC. The great Italian Resturant that started in NY has a place in DC that has catering services that serves items like their Spaghetti and Meatballs and Fried Calamari. Trump is also a NY man who's probably been to Carmine's before so besides him being cheap, why wouldn't he do catering for Carmine's to give Clemson a taste of one of NYC's best eateries that has a place in DC?

Ok, I'll stop ranting about this. In the grand scheme of Trump's presidency, this fast food fest is FAR from the worst thing he's done as president. But still man, even if the WH chefs aren't available don't take the cheap way. ...Though anything having to do with Trump I should set myself up for disappointment.

Last edited:

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I looked up what catering services are in D.C. to see what could have been better than Trump's Whopper/Big Mac/Chicken Wrap fest. One place I found is MGM Roast Beef, which is a gourmet sandwich shop that specializes in Breakfast and Lunch food. However, they also have catering and honestly it probably could have been a treat for Clemson to enjoy what this place claims to be "The Best Sandwiches in Washington DC." Wonder if anyone in DC Era can confirm how MGM's Sandwiches.

Also there is a Mother F-ing Carmine's in DC. The great Italian Resturant that started in NY has a place in DC that has catering services that serves items like their Spaghetti and Meatballs and Fried Calamari. Trump is also a NY man who's probably been to Carmine's before so besides him being cheap, why wouldn't he do catering for Carmine's to give Clemson a taste of one of NYC's best eateries that has a place in DC?

Ok, I'll stop ranting about this. In the grand scheme of Trump's presidency, this fast food fest is FAR from the worst thing he's done as president. But still man, even if the WH chefs aren't available don't take the cheap way. ...Though anything having to do with Trump I should set myself up for disappointment.

MGM is beloved by people.

But hell, if he wanted DC fast food, he could've gone for Half Smokes. Or anything with Mumbo sauce.

Of course, he's never eaten at a local restaurant he didn't own.