• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluepolicebox

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. That's a white thing, not an American thing. People of color know the deal.
People keep trying to NOT call this what this is. Colonial ass racism. Pure and simple.

There's no "nah" about this. Native Americans face a different kind of racism in this country and a not insignificant part of that stems from the way the native image is used in sports culture — a culture that goes hand in hand with the kind of toxic masculine culture that's fueling these kids. We're cartoons not people.

Americans will have to face this eventually. Unfortunately progressivism seems to stop dead when a native person dares suggest a sports team changing their name or logo. This is both a white thing and an American thing.

LastCaress

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
With how much MAGA types hate immigrants, they really should avoid being seen near native americans as that just reinforces their hypocrisy.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I see a lot of people naming the kid online... but I'm pretty sure the name is wrong.

The teeth don't match at all. Shithead kid has awful teeth.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Do these dumb fucks not know what indigenous means chanting build the wall? I'm officially glad I'm old so I don't have to live in the future world these disgusting asshats are building.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Do these dumb fucks not know what indigenous means chanting build the wall? I'm officially glad I'm old so I don't have to live in the future world these disgusting asshats are building.
Well, they are history experts:

"You stole it from the aboriginals, it's been stolen through all of history. Land gets stolen, that's how it works. It's the way of the world"

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
He even mentioned it himself. It's sad to watch cause he's tearing up during the whole thing

Well, they are history experts:

"You stole it from the aboriginals, it's been stolen through all of history. Land gets stolen, that's how it works. It's the way of the world"

This incident is getting to me more than normal for some reason. I'm used to all the MAGA crap and racist fucks at this point but watching that video enraged me something fierce. Un-fucking-believable (but of course believable given the very large toilet this country is circling).

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
I seriously wonder what would happen if the left suddenly just pulled the chair out from under these assholes and decided not to argue pro-choice in the next election.

it is settled law and yes it still needs to be fought in the state houses evidently and the supreme Court is a foregone conclusion there's no control at this point over any further action.

So why not remove the biggest obstacle and driving anger that these assholes have to rally behind?

yes I'm sure they'll find another totem to carry around with their tiki torches but it certainly is stopping quite a few people on the right who would possibly choose a more liberal candidate if they were not vocally pro-choice.

I'm not saying we give in to them I'm just suggesting that we remove the fighting point from the table.

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017
I seriously wonder what would happen if the left suddenly just pulled the chair out from under these assholes and decided not to argue pro-choice in the next election.

it is settled law and yes it still needs to be fought in the state houses evidently and the supreme Court is a foregone conclusion there's no control at this point over any further action.

So why not remove the biggest obstacle and driving anger that these assholes have to rally behind?

yes I'm sure they'll find another totem to carry around with their tiki torches but it certainly is stopping quite a few people on the right who would possibly choose a more liberal candidate if they were not vocally pro-choice.

I'm not saying we give in to them I'm just suggesting that we remove the fighting point from the table.

By giving in to them

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I'm not saying this dumb-dumb should have been smacked in the mouth by an adult, but it would have been OK if he'd stepped on a rake and bashed his own smug face.

Feb 3, 2018
Man the catholic school sure removed their social media accounts quick also the kid standing right next to Elder was identified since their Facebook page had a picture of him.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not saying this dumb-dumb should have been smacked in the mouth by an adult, but it would have been OK if he'd stepped on a rake and bashed his own smug face.
FondAdoredJackal-size_restricted.gif

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX

This is basically saying that pro-choice has no value outside of winning elections, which, uh, no. The right thing is worth fighting for even if it angers bad people.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
There's no "nah" about this. Native Americans face a different kind of racism in this country and a not insignificant part of that stems from the way the native image is used in sports culture — a culture that goes hand in hand with the kind of toxic masculine culture that's fueling these kids. We're cartoons not people.

Americans will have to face this eventually. Unfortunately progressivism seems to stop dead when a native person dares suggest a sports team changing their name or logo. This is both a white thing and an American thing.

Yeah, it's fucking infuriating. On the list of people American's don't give a shit about Native Americans are the bottom of the list. Imagine if the NFL had the New York Minstrels or the Green Bay Golliwog's.... that shit would never fucking fly... but the Cleveland Indians have a fucking cartoon caricature of a Native and people are like hell no we can't change it, people will defend that shit with their lives.

I mean, look at the Elizabeth Warren shit with Trump. Imagine he just kept calling some black American something like Fredrick Douglas instead of their real name all the time.

It's not ok.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Seeing that school lock down their twitter, I hope they are getting never ending shit for the shit job they've done.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

I'll walk with you on this. Everything you've said is correct. My point was that the root of this particular evil is easy to track, but I defer to your perspective.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
So basically a Nazi youth school similar to Hilter's youth camp.
Kinda funny how the Neo-Nazi school is so scare that they shut down every social media accounts and even preventing people from looking up the teachers names that brought and encouraged these kids to do these racist acts.

Why are they so afraid? The students and teachers looked so "brave" in the video.
I thought Nazi like to spread their message across mainstream media to build up support.

Oct 27, 2017

For real the only white people I've seen actively concerned for indigenous rights are anarchist groups. It's crazy.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Modern America/Western World seems to be reliving the mistakes of the past...

ps3ud0 8)

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018

I agree. It's terrible. Even some of my more progressive friends hate the idea of changing the name of the Redskins. It's mind boggling. America, especiallyWhite America, has a blindspot for Native American racism.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
What kind of filthy inhumane animals would do something like this, disrespecting elders? while wrong someone should go over there and violently punch them all in the face...im surprised the vet didn't pull a gun out and shoot them out of self defense, a cop should have. MY kids would NEVER, and im not surprised to see such low class of behavior from kids from that neighborhood.

*Someone passes a note saying its a bunch of young white trump supporters*

I mean, what about their future guys with all this doxxing talk? When I look at that clip I see someone who's not a bad person, but someone who doesnt know what kind of choice they are making. And shame to that Indian guy (we still calling em Indians right, fucking PC world we living in, *spits on floor*) confronting someone like that.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
These are the type that call you beta cuck, soyboy, libtard online with zero ironies. 80 pounds dripping wet no wonder they think everyone is their enemy. No finer specimen for the alpha white male.

Status
Not open for further replies.