Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I can't really make fun of shitty Evil King writing in fiction ever again.

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017
I can't really make fun of shitty Evil King writing in fiction ever again.

garland-knock-you-down-e-1.png

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being this dumb but still being aware enough to recognize that your two elder sons are far dumber.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I guess Trump supporters are walking on eggshells tonight when talking about Turkey and the Kurds because they don't know whether Turkey has always been the enemy they've always hated, or the Kurds are?

I guess Trump has made conservatives quantum, where they don't have a solid position on anything until they open the box and observe what Trump thinks.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah...definitely real. You can tell because the letter mostly sticks to 1 or 2 syllable words.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god did he seriously give copies of this letter out to the democrats he was meeting with today?

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I just listened to The Dollop's Trump episodes earlier and Jesus fuck this fits so perfectly with the kind of shit he's said and done for his entire life.

He literally never matured from age 5

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I like how the "I will call you later" transparently undercuts the message. I see where Sondland got it from.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I can only imagine what the Pentagon must think of all this.

McConnell is probably doing multiple facepalms, while at the same time smiling and saying, "THAT'S OUR PRESIDENT! USAUSAUSA!"

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
A corrupt and failed businessman applies his acumen in foreign policy. Like a dog playing the piano.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
He really thinks he's going to get the Nobel Peace Prize, doesn't he.

My 7-year old niece could both write a better letter and make a better case.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I refuse to believe this is real no matter who confirms it. This is just too much to accept right now.

Well, believe it. Trump is just that stupid.

The worldwide political community will rip into him so hard once he's out of office. That'll be the gift that keeps on giving.

No doubt. Trump's life will be miserable, even if he does pardon himself for federal crimes. State charges/crimes, civil lawsuits, owning debt to Saudi Arabia, Russia & Turkey, etc.?

Plus being ridiculed & scorned by the public every single day? He thinks that going to prison is bad? This shit will be his worst punishment more so than prison, & it'll be ten times worse.

Last edited:

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
Between Trump and Dubya I have zero faith in prestigious universities being any better than degree mills run by grifters.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
He called your bluff you idiot, no surprise there.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
the whole thing falls apart with just an ounce of scrutiny. Like they literally invaded Syria and killed Kurds and Trump earlier was saying the Kurds are no angels and may be worse than ISIS.

They probably had that call and most of Trump's talking points today are straight out of whatever Erdogan told him.

Also, if you're the Kurdish general referenced in the letter, how must it feel to have Trump casually forwarding your letters to Erdogan??

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
This is obviously some BS to try and make it look like he gives a shit about what's happening

But sure, lets play a long. What happens now after your letter and nothing changes? Gonna send another letter?

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
The last few years has proven that a lot of shitty writing is actually very realistic.

As a fiction writer myself, this is a gift. I can write the most moronic, obvious, incompetent villain and can never be criticized for writing unrealistically. I can only be criticized of, "Come on, man, I'm reading this stuff to get AWAY from this crap, can't you at least make the villain smart and strategic?"

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Trump must be dying watching TV right now lmao! He was so proud of himself when he wrote this letter, now everyone is making fun of him thinking his a big moron.

BrassDragon

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Erdoğan will just use the letter to wipe Kuridsh blood off his jackboot but I guess it's meant for a US audience, not the recipient.

Probably to throw people off the scent of his actual phone conversations with Erdoğan.