• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017

I guess this Steam page has gone live.

Can't see any other kind of announcement for it yet.

oPnYDrT.jpg

HmWi1xy.jpg

Not what I had expected at all.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
*Rian Johnson Intensifies*

it's a subverting expectations joke

Red UFO

Oct 25, 2017
Every single Turok game has been shit so far so maybe something completely different will work for the franchise.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Without reading or viewing the video, it looks to be based off the older comics. I believe there was less magic and mythology and it was about trying to escape the lost valley.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
I knew it. I knew just by that title it was about to be some non Turok looking shit. Actually looks kinda cute though.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Not exactly the new Turok I was hoping for, but it certainly looks cute.

Comes out the day before Fire Emblem tho... that's unfortunate.

Aine

May 27, 2019
Weird choice for a little game like this, but I won't lose sleep. I'm sure nerds will call this an atrocity upon humanity, though.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this was some other idea but reskinned as turok in exchange for funding

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
It looks better than the time they turned him into a generic space marine...

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Hmm. Not what I expected but it looks pretty adorable. It's certainly not the worst direction they could've taken turok, in fact it actually kinda looks pretty fun.

Gush

Nov 17, 2017
Well, this is the last thing I'd have expected for a Turok game but it looks really neat.