• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Bet this guy already pre-ordered a few of them

op8I56y_d.webp

🤢

JCmasta

Banned
Aug 31, 2020
I hate to interrupt this "yasss qweeen" "good for her" train, but hasn't she gotten into trouble before for being a racist POS? Not that stuff like that matters anymore, i guess.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So does she basically think nothing of her fans? Selling your "farts" just states you consider them to be the most craven and needy of losers.

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Oh hey, that's kind of neat--

"HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SMELL YOUR FAVORITE STREAMER"

...On second thought... never mind.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Honest question. If someone farts in a jar and sells it, by the time it ships and reaches the buyer, does it still smell after opening it? Would it depend on the container or something? Someone please explain.

I remember when I was a young child, my cousin had a "Fart Jar." Whenever he and his friends were hanging out and someone had to fart, they would fart into the fart jar, and their theory was, over time, it would be filled with the collective stank of all their farts. I think I was probably 6 years old, but I remember it spelling pretty damn rank.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
people go to college to increase earning potential she just goes to taco bell

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Viewing this from a completely capitalist / business perspective. There's a market here with consumers who want something specific. She's selling to people who will happily buy. If Amouranth is comfortable doing this and she's getting paid, then whatever. She's fulfilling a market demand, even if I think that people spending their money on this are throwing it away. But like ... I bought cat ears for my Spartan in Halo Infinite for $10, so we all throw away our money in dumb ways. If I could fart into jars and make 7 figures, I'd do the same.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Call me a hater but if she couldn't fart once on command while streaming I'm not buying that she did it 1000 times into 1000 different jars.
No, see, all she needs to do is shit in a scented garbage bag, wind it closed, let it sit for a while to build up some gasses, then occasionally put a jar up to the opening and let some of the gas expel into the jar, seal it up and call it a day. She could market different smell by eating different diets on a weekly basis, even.

*smashes face onto granite countertop for even thinking of this process*

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
I blame the people spending money on dumb shit.

If I could get easy money like her, I would totally abuse that power.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
Bet this guy already pre-ordered a few of them

op8I56y_d.webp

There are so many stories like this about other streamers.. No reason to doubt this is real, shit like this happens. I have no idea what compels some people to throw money at the screen thinking they could get a relationship somehow, but they do.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
She has an Onlyfans and Patreon as well for her sexual contents, which by itself is perfectly fine and respectable (Support sex workers!!). But problem is her content is incredibly overpriced (more so than basically anyone on the platform) and it basically has nothing of note in it. The reason I mention this is because she is very predatory with how she advertises it and runs her business, and despite that people seem to keep paying for it en masses obviously otherwise she wouldn't be so successful.

On one hand I applaud her hustle, she's obviously a very skilled businesswoman. On the other I can't help but feel disdain for the way she approaches her business, despite not needing to as there are plenty of other super successful people/models on the platform filling the same niche, who don't conduct their business like her. The primary reason why this becomes problematic is that when creators try to reach too far by playing it fast and loose, it leads to platforms changing their setup which causes to issues for other sex workers like when Bella Thorne started her Onlyfans and it led to the company doing a platform wide change that affected everyone else.

Last edited:

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
On one hand - go and get that money. On the other isn't this just encouraging fucking creeps and that whole toxic side to streaming? Twitch is full of immature asshats with borderline incel properties...hey want to smell my ass in a jar?

I don't know dude.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Good on her.

I understand why twitch is letting streamers like this take top place ($$$$). But wow, this is insane. I don't use twitch much nowadays, but what precautions are placed so that younger kids aren't exposed to this?

Probably the same precautions taken to make sure younger kids aren't exposed to racists and violent gaming content. Everyone's worried about that too, right?

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get how things went from having a poster of someone on a wall and maybe doing a meet and greet if you were obsessed to buying used underwear and bath water

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Weird. Fine her to make money where she can I suppose. Though I think anybody buying these has emotional issues at the very least - so it certainly is taking advantage of people.