• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

I STARTED A NEW BUSINESS! HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO SMELL YOUR FAVORITE STREAMER OR OWN THEIR HOT TUB WATER (In physical form, not an NFT)? SAY LESS: https://cutiepatooties.me

SUPPLIES SUPER LIMITED

cutiepatooties.me

Cutie Pa-TOOT-ies

Products:

The Scent Jar, by Amouranth

Have you ever wanted to know what your favorite streamer smells like??? Now's your chance with this super exclusive limited edition Scent Jar made especially by Amouranth for you~ Includes one scent filled jar, made exclusively to order, with a real human hair from Amouranth herself. Each Jar is Autographed by Amouranth and Hand Numbered from 1-1000. QUANTITY EXTREMELY LIMITED!

NOTE: This is a pre-order, check FAQ for release details.

The Hot Tub Water, by Amouranth

Have you ever wanted to hop in the hot tub with Amouranth? Well now's your chance (on a really small scale)~! Grab a jar of hot tub water, collected from Amouranth's actual Hot Tub! Includes one hot tub water filled jar, bottled exclusively to order. Each Jar is Autographed by Amouranth and Hand Numbered from 1-3000. QUANTITY EXTREMELY LIMITED!

NOTE: This is a pre-order, check FAQ for release details.

Ethically Sourced. Made in the USA.

We at Cutie Patooties believe that the best farts are those that are naturally occurring. Thus, the team works tirelessly to bottle and collect the clouds whenever the right moment strikes.
It is our highest priority to ensure Amouranth is well taken care of and given the highest quality of life in exchange for her efforts. We have ensured she is able to live free range and in the highest quality conditions with little daily life interruptions, with our team's only intervention occurring when it is time to capture a cloud.

It's not April 1st, so I'm not sure if it's serious. She's not the first to try this however, with Belle Delphine's Gamer Girl Bath Water, and Stephanie Matto's fart jars that led to an ER trip for her. But if you're interested, it's $1000 for the Scent, and $200 for the Water.

Last edited:

MindofKB

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
So now she's farting in jars and bottling her hot tub water. Ok...

Sometimes I truly believe we live in a simulation.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So, this is "hot tub water", not "fart in a jar", right? The name is a little confusing.

Either way...people are fucked up.

EDIT: Wait, it's both? I mean, I kind of get that if you're never going to ever get to be with a woman....but even still, just hire a sex worker. This is stupid.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Call me a hater but if she couldn't fart once on command while streaming I'm not buying that she did it 1000 times into 1000 different jars.

Taikeny

Oct 27, 2017
lmao that stuff is gonna sell like hotcakes.
More power to her, prime example of 'a fool and his money are easily parted'

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Her line of work has always been about finding new ways to make money, and she's good at marketing herself. It's a dumb product but that's sort of the point, like the bath water thing.

I'm sure it'll make her tons of money or at least gain publicity.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
I understand why twitch is letting streamers like this take top place ($$$$). But wow, this is insane. I don't use twitch much nowadays, but what precautions are placed so that younger kids aren't exposed to this?

Oct 27, 2017
Fragrance business seems like an inapt description. She's selling hot tub water that it is implied she farted in. Which honestly makes more sense than a fragrance business. Not a lot of dudes will buy their girlfriend a perfume styled after the twitch hot tub lady.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Call me a hater but if she couldn't fart once on command while streaming I'm not buying that she did it 1000 times into 1000 different jars.
so… if she did you buying? Lmao

this is hilarious. It's crazy how easy the money is in this stuff dont even need much you have over 1k dudes paying at decent clip its easy money lol.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I'd do the same thing as her if I could get away with it

Selling bath water and licking microphones for millions of dollars while (usually) never even getting naked? Sign me up!

OP
OP
LycanXIII

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's all ethically sourced.

Because we believe in capturing only the finest naturally occurring clouds, the product may take time to be produced by Amouranth. We work on a first come, first serve basis, so as the clouds occur, we work down the list and ship them off to whoever is next in line.

The jar won't ship until she naturally produces a cloud.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
I understand why twitch is letting streamers like this take top place ($$$$). But wow, this is insane. I don't use twitch much nowadays, but what precautions are placed so that younger kids aren't exposed to this?
well some streams depending on the content are for mature audience only with a warning before watching the feed (for example if the streamers show violent/disturbing content) so that should apply here too.

The rest is parents having to look from time to time what their kids is looking at. Amouranth is still overall a lot less harmful than male streamers with toxic attitudes and viewpoints.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I would be surprised if she wasn't selling farts yet since she talks about little else than starting a business revolving around it on her streams these days.

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments
Honest question. If someone farts in a jar and sells it, by the time it ships and reaches the buyer, does it still smell after opening it? Would it depend on the container or something? Someone please explain.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
well some streams depending on the content are for mature audience only with a warning before watching the feed (for example if the streamers show violent/disturbing content) so that should apply here too.
That only applies if the streamer CHOOSES to age-gate their streams. Amouranth refuses to.

In fact, Twitch created the Hot Tubs category FOR her, and she started invading ASMR streams because her numbers weren't as high under Hot Tubs.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If anybody is foolish enough to actually buy this, all the power to her.

I don't know. We should probably still care about idiots in society. 'Cause there are a lot of them. I'm not saying these social media stars are some big evil thing that needs taken down (other than the rampant crypto scammers). But, they are taking advantage of a lot of sad lonely people who imagine they are in some form of relationship with them that obviously doesn't exist.

viral

Oct 25, 2017
Bet this guy already pre-ordered a few of them

op8I56y_d.webp

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
This better not be a grift and just be a bunch of sink water.

Unless she used it to wash her hands. 😍😍😍😍

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Twitch does not have any way of stopping anyone from watching anything on their site, whether due to age, country, etc.. Everything is either available for everyone or not available at all. Streamers can voluntarily add a mature content warning to their streams but it simply has to be acknowledged by the user before they can start watching the stream.
It's all ethically sourced.

The jar won't ship until she naturally produces a cloud.
Oh that's good to know. I make sure to only buy free range farts. You have to be careful these days because there are a lot of grifters out there that try to sell you "cage-free" farts and that is always just regular air by the time it gets to you.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So legally would she have to have 'Do not drink the water' on the bottles if it's not FDA approved?