• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
940x528-1-hero.jpg

Today, there are two new Xbox controller options to choose from: the Xbox Wireless Controller – Phantom Black Special Edition and the Xbox Wireless Controller – Grey/Blue. The Phantom Black Special Edition will ship to retailers worldwide on September 11 for $69.99 USD; the Grey/Blue controller will ship to retailers in the U.S. and Canada on September 25 and to retailers worldwide on October 9 for $64.99 USD. Both controllers are available for pre-order today at Microsoft Store locations, Microsoft Store online and select retailers worldwide.
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/08/14/xbox-wireless-controller-phantom-black-grey-blue/

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow both look good, I really want that gray blue one then I noticed the top half of the black is transparent.. decisions

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Don't normally post threads about controller colours but I'm kinda in love with this Phantom Black (translucent with white shadow) controller. After pre-ordering the PS4 500 million Anniversary controller this morning I don't know whether I can justify another new controller today...

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can't keep buying these things, stop feeding my addiction microsoft.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd get an X that was in that grey and blue color if they had one. Looks super sweet.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have a Titanfall, an Elite, a Forza, a Sea of Thieves, a Minecraft Creeper. I think I am good.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. This means we'll likely see new accessories other than controller colors at the Gamescom Inside Xbox.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I bet MS make a good amount of dosh from selling all of these colours. There are so many!

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Phantom Black it is. I still don't have one of these for the PC, but that's an amazing colour to get!

Shambala

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yea uh that phantom black will be mines. Even though I don't need another controller lol

PJsprojects

Oct 30, 2017
England
Like the one on the right. Have to say it seems Xbox has more darn controllers than exclusive games!
The hardware this gen has been really nice so going in to next gen I hope they keep the same controller setup.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I envy you Xbox One guys for all the great controllers you can choose from. The other two could definitely learn from MS regarding this. Heck, the controller customization thing is great already.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
The hardware this gen has been really nice so going in to next gen I hope they keep the same controller setup.

Would absolutely love it if (maybe a pipe dream) Xbox One controllers continued to work 'across the Xbox family of devices' when there's a new console. I've got so many at this point.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
Skimmed/misread the thread title and thought Microsoft had announced a new Pokemon game for a second.

Having now actually clicked on the thread... Yeah I'm probably gonna buy a Phantom Black. I've been needing a new controller for my PC for a while--my old Master Chief controller has a slightly iffy d-pad.