Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
MS knew exactly what they were doing with all these colors. I feel like every few weeks I see a new color popping up. I don't even own an Xbox anymore and I still am tempted to grab one of these. Luckily I still have my Elite.

Jul 26, 2018
I've always wished that we had the ability to customize our own Xbox in the Xbox design lab too.

Imagine.. for just $50-$100 more (whatever how MS price it), we can customize our S/X models. I would do it all white or blue/black for my X. Yet, other websites like colorware does that although it's expensive ($100-$300 more).

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$70 and $65, why are they so expensive? Would the price be similar if designed using their Design Lab?

ThePsydeFX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So did the Phantom Black actually come out today? Amazon emailed me a few hours ago to delay my order into next month and GS site is showing 9/30.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any official word on the delay? MS tweeted yesterday that they were now available, but like some others here my Amazon order had a delay approval request yesterday and is now showing Sept 30 - Oct 30. The two Microsoft stores here are showing Unavailable Stock. So did MS just decide to give themselves the only sales outlet for a couple weeks?

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Any photos of the phantom one? How does it actually look? Because these studio photos look gorgeous

ThePsydeFX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any photos of the phantom one? How does it actually look? Because these studio photos look gorgeous

The white looks a bit more gold at certain angles, but that was probably to do with my lighting. Was busy and slept early so I didn't get a chance to actually use it. I'll take some pictures and post them this afternoon if no one else does.

Edit: more gray/silver and not gold.

Last edited:

ThePsydeFX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yi9BYao.jpg

RUHZvHH.jpg

PVSvukB.jpg

VyXChvo.jpg
Q5qA28r.jpg

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I'll just quote myself from the most recent Pick Up Post thread.
I believe, not including 3rd party controllers (such as the Duke), that this is the 20th controller I now have for the Xbox One.
inojFvh.jpg

I really like the look of it, and think the "gradient translucent" thing it has going on makes it fit in nicely with the "shadow" controllers. I just hope that paint on the bottom doesn't like... flake off or something in the future.
cuPhSgo.jpg
I love the way it looks. I played Shadow of the Tomb Raider exclusively while using it; thought it "fit" the game (yes, I am that much of a dork).