• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2019
Unreleased or unannounced? If unreleased id expect full dives in valhalla and legion. If unannounced then definitely immortals and PoP, im count Immortals because I don't think we've officially seen the game under that title yet?

I'm in for valhalla news though, I always buy AC but I'm really not looking forward to this years so hopefully they show us some good stuff to sell me on it.

It says unreleased but I think they would have already said Valhalla/Legion if it's that. No doubt they will be in the show though.

Immortals is supposed to come out early December and I know press/streamers have played it this week so that seems very likely.

Announcer just said deep dives into said announcements so think its Immortals and PoP yep.

ReddishGUI

Oct 25, 2017
Legion, Valhalla, Far Cry 6 and quite possibly Fenyx Rising is a lot of checkbox-style open-world games in a short time. I hope they have something more exciting.

MyGamingDiary

Banned
Jul 30, 2019
Legion, Valhalla, Far Cry 6 and quite possibly Fenyx Rising is a lot of checkbox-style open-world games in a short time. I hope they have something more exciting.

Exactly my thoughts, I don't think it's a good strategy to release all these more or less similar games so close to each other, especially with Cyberpunk and BotW and Horizon 2 on the horizon (no pun intended).

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
New Siege season when?

New Splinter Cell when?

Oh a remaster or maybe a mobile game?

Remaster of literally any Splinter Cell game (except for Conviction, which is sadly still trash) would be awesome. OG Xbox collection (WITH Double Agent!) refreshed to next gen tech? Gimme. Blacklist still looks decent and plays great, but I'll take a remaster.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
wtf, was that emile dusfraisne from splinter cell double agent in the ghost recon trailer? i'm not going crazy right

he's fucking dead, there's no way that's him lmao, sounded like him tho

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Siege season when?

New Splinter Cell when?

Remaster of literally any Splinter Cell game (except for Conviction, which is sadly still trash) would be awesome. OG Xbox collection (WITH Double Agent!) refreshed to next gen tech? Gimme. Blacklist still looks decent and plays great, but I'll take a remaster.
Conviction is a good game but not necessarily a good Splinter Cell game. I very much enjoyed it for what it was.

Oct 30, 2017
Next Generation versions of Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhala and Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake... and I'm Ok.

Anything else if a Plus.

Maybe Splinter Cell Remastered Collection of the two games from last generation and announcement of a brand new one? that would be MASSIVE HUGE WANTED PLUS.

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
Wasn't there rumors of a VR Splinter Cell game? That'd seems like it would fit

Oct 28, 2017
Sounds like SC is going the GaaS bullshit model. Well if pop isn't real, guess i can scratch all future Ubisoft games off my list. Shame. Used to be one of my favorite companies during the ps2 era.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Confirmed games at the event:
  • Hyper Scape
  • Immortals: Fenyx Rising (Gods & Monsters)
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Watch Dogs: Legion
Here's my guesses as for the other stuff:
  • Beyond Good & Evil II new teaser
  • Brothers in Arms remaster to go along the TV show
  • Prince of Persia: SOT remake
  • Splinter Cell remaster (why have Sam Fisher in R6 if the IP won't be coming back soon?)

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
anything splinter cell getting announced here would be great, replaying double agent (next-gen ver) rn and it's honestly pretty good, was very harsh on it when i first played but i'm appreciating it more now

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft Forward: Official Livestream – September 2020
t1599764400z1.png

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Confirmed games at the event:
  • Hyper Scape
  • Immortals: Fenyx Rising (Gods & Monsters)
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Watch Dogs: Legion
Here's my guesses as for the other stuff:
  • Beyond Good & Evil II new teaser
  • Brothers in Arms remaster to go along the TV show
  • Prince of Persia: SOT remake
  • Splinter Cell remaster (why have Sam Fisher in R6 if the IP won't be coming back soon?)
No Scott Pilgrim? Seems like a given now.

u_neek

Oct 28, 2017
Looking forward to seeing Gods & Monsters (or whatever generic name they decided to give it)

Mik317

Oct 25, 2017
can;'t wait to be bored out of my mind like every other event this summer and then act surprised when I am.

yeeeeaaahhh

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Watch dogs DLC sounds like it's going to re-introduce characters from WD2 or maybe the original as well, I wonder if they'll tease that today