• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bah, of course the few I had interest in sold out with this new wave, & the ONE shirt they still have, they don't have it in the size I want. They even seemingly sold out of the Saiki one amazingly, one I figured wasn't going to do well because I thought it'd be too obscure for most people.

Was hoping to get at least two or three to help replace my wardrobe now that I've gone down a size, but ah well.

Keep an eye open for restocks. I was able to get several from the second release. Weeks after release day.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Keep an eye open for restocks. I was able to get several from the second release. Weeks after release day.
I signed up for email alerts to inform me when two of the One Piece designs would come back, but for some, unless I somehow find the link, I can't even view their product page because they're completely sold out, & I don't see any way to show out of stock items. Oh well, I'll try to keep an eye out both on the site & this thread in case anyone posts about news about a restock.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I signed up for email alerts to inform me when two of the One Piece designs would come back, but for some, unless I somehow find the link, I can't even view their product page because they're completely sold out, & I don't see any way to show out of stock items. Oh well, I'll try to keep an eye out both on the site & this thread in case anyone posts about news about a restock.

Yeah that's really all you can do. Keep checking the site. When mine came back in I didn't get the email even tho I was signed up for them.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Sign up for their mailing list, too. They'll send a marketing email out when they restock the line, have done so several times.

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Half the shirts were 9.00 or so when they were restocked, too. I was a little annoyed, but I didn't want to risk missing out in case something I wanted wasn't restocked for this wave, so oh well

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Only one MHA shirt and it's Bakugo?
There was another one with the main cast, but I guess it sold out quickly.

53_410932.jpg

Nothing really in this wave that I wanted to pick up so I'm good but if I do happen upon the MHA cast shirt in my size, I'll grab it.

For the most part, I ended up picking up the rarer shirts such as Prince of Tennis, the Hitsugaya/Aizen one & Gintama from this run.

Strawhat_Do

Oct 27, 2017
Some shirts got a restock for those interested. Shirts from My hero Academia, Dragon Ball, Hunter X Hunter, Naruto, etc.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Was at Downtown Disney yesterday and was pleasantly surprised when I came across a Uniqlo but my hopes and dreams were dashed sway when I saw they only had a One Piece and Hunter X Hunter shirt.

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
Shieeet. Got me the Gon-san shirt! I was so disappointed I missed out on it before. So happy this thread got bumped. That alone made me check Uniqlo.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
I'm still waiting for someone to acknowledge my Hunter x Hunter adult Gon shirt. Been wearing it for months and so far no "hey cool shirt." I get a ton of complements about m One Piece uniqlo shirts

64199.jpg

I have the white one:

74071.jpg

images

49321aa240af37354792ef31cf9407de.jpg

And then there's this Kinnikuman Robin Mask shirt I had for years and not a single person recognized the character. Sadly it got holes in it and has been retired. I really liked this shirt too. Always wished someone would've known the reference.

news_xlarge_170780_00_346n379c_a1_s.jpg

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Zonic that heroAca one is restocked!
Yup, saw that, thanks for the heads-up.

Debating if I want 2 or 3 of the shirts. I might just get the MHA & that Luffy one. What's shipping costs like? I've held off on getting shirts online considering ordering just 2 tends to cost like $10 from sites like Fangamer on top of being like $20-$25 oer shirt.

Wood Man Yo, that first Luffy shirt is neat. Wish that was part of the restock.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I got it maybe 5 years ago. It was part of a One Piece 25th anniversary I think. They recently had a similar design with Uniqlo's Namco set:

18FW-Cut-and-Sewn_The-GAME-by-NAMCO-MUSEUM-graphic-SS-T-shirt-413037_00_PAC-MAN-1.jpg
Oh damn, that's another that I really like. Guessing it isn't available for purchase anymore, or at least online? I only see it on the foreign stores like Europe.

One of these days, I'll get some Uniqlo shirts. Just wish the restock happened when I had a bit more money

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting for someone to acknowledge my Hunter x Hunter adult Gon shirt. Been wearing it for months and so far no "hey cool shirt." I get a ton of complements about m One Piece uniqlo shirts

64199.jpg

I have the white one:

74071.jpg

images

49321aa240af37354792ef31cf9407de.jpg

And then there's this Kinnikuman Robin Mask shirt I had for years and not a single person recognized the character. Sadly it got holes in it and has been retired. I really liked this shirt too. Always wished someone would've known the reference.

news_xlarge_170780_00_346n379c_a1_s.jpg

HOLY SHIT. I NEED THAT ROBIN MASK SHIRT.

Any link to where to buy?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah I was really disappointed at the Kinnikuman design they had (they only had one, with the train, right?)

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
I bought a few of the 50th Anniversary shirts when I was in Japan last June. The Blue-Eyes one is pretty nice in person. I went to Uniqlo at Ala Moana in Oahu in February, and they had a few of the 50th Anniversary shirts.

I should give out a few codes. I got like 4 10% off codes for Uniqlo US randomly the past week.

MrTowel

Oct 25, 2017
They're also getting some more one piece shirts in stock tomorrow. Different designs than last time.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I saw some yesterday at a store, but maybe they weren't the new ones. Well, I think I saw the new MHA ones.

I like the Hisoka shirt, but didn't see it there.