• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My BEWD shirt came the other day. Super fast shipping from Japan. Got an XL for the Japanese sizing and it's great. Plus, it's just nerdy enough. Really toes the line for me. Glad I picked it up!

Bird

Dec 7, 2017
Florida
I'm still sad they ran out of Adult Gon so fast.

Hoping they have a Promised Neverland shirt...need to rock out my girl Emma!

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, they released new shirts? They were advertising 7/30 as the next release date, weren't they?

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
Yo how do these shirts fit? I'm in that awkward spot between XL and XXL so if the XL fits tight I'll get a 2X but if they fit normal / loose I'll get the XL.

Found some other shirts I want too so I'm gonna put an order in. Still bummed I passed on Adult Gon TBH.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Yo how do these shirts fit? I'm in that awkward spot between XL and XXL so if the XL fits tight I'll get a 2X but if they fit normal / loose I'll get the XL.

Found some other shirts I want too so I'm gonna put an order in. Still bummed I passed on Adult Gon TBH.
Get the XL it's not super loose but not tight either.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought these:

goods_00_412787
goods_18_412783

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
Figures that by the time I find out about this the Haikyu shirt is sold out. Hopefully it'll make a comeback cause I would really like to get one.

Palloom

Oct 25, 2017
EU
UNIQLO (EU): "Now available: New pieces from the 3rd installment of Weekly Shonen Jump 50th anniversary collection."

Does this mean they'll be a 4th? Hoping for Yugioh stuff to come here...

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Reminder: today is release day for new shirts on the US store. Nothing in this drop for me I think, but FYI.

UNIQLO (EU): "Now available: New pieces from the 3rd installment of Weekly Shonen Jump 50th anniversary collection."

Does this mean they'll be a 4th? Hoping for Yugioh stuff to come here...

There is going to be a fourth, yes. There have been a number of shirts shown that aren't part of the third release.

Edit: I take it back, I'm honestly not sure anymore. The 7/30 banner now shows the Dragonball first cover and last page shirts. Crap I'm glad I checked, really want the last page one.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Confirming: the lead banner now says this IS the last series. Also says new styles available now, but they aren't showing up yet.

Edit: shirts are up, got my DB first cover and last page shirts.

Last edited:

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
Shirts are up on the US store now

Yeah, I grabbed every MHA, Dragon Ball, and One Piece shirt as soon as they went up. I just remember there being another wave announced for August, which doesn't seem to be the case now.

Edit: the manga originally said there would be a "fatherhood" wave in July and a "Beginnings and Endings" wave in August. I guess they just combined the two

Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed Zeff, OP new world, and OP Shonen Jump cover. Last time the shirts went up when stores opened good thing I checked before 10.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Got the 14 new shirts I wanted, but had to go down a size in the green MHA since that sold out in "L" very quickly!

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I grabbed every MHA, Dragon Ball, and One Piece shirt as soon as they went up. I just remember there being another wave announced for August, which doesn't seem to be the case now.

Edit: the manga originally said there would be a "fatherhood" wave in July and a "Beginnings and Endings" wave in August. I guess they just combined the two

Yeah I get the feeling this was a recent decision, because previously the "coming 7/30" banner didn't show the beginnings and endings designs. I was shocked when I saw them in the preview banner this morning. Glad I was paying attention, I was planning on skipping this release day entirely.

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, guess I missed out on the Frieza power level shirt. That was the only one that I felt matched my aesthetic. Ah well.

Deleted member 9479

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Got the Bakugo, White Beard, Vegeta, Mr Satan, and Goku ones. Was hoping Slam Dunk or Eyeshield 21 would get some love but it doesn't look like it. :(

Man, I would have liked that one. Love that series.

Yeah there are a number of iconic Jump series that could have got a nod and I just assume it's down to rights and author approval. Given the recent years' popularity of Jojo I thought that was a shoe in. I was really hoping for a FotNS but shirt but ...

Last edited:

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
FUUUUUUUUUUU THE BAKUGO ONE SOLD OUT OOF

Oh well got me the Houkasai Blue and Pocky Shirts to make up for it so we Gucci :3

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, MHA ones must've went fast. Nearest store is at least 40+ minutes away too. Probably gonna try to grab one of the DB shirts then.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Bah, of course the few I had interest in sold out with this new wave, & the ONE shirt they still have, they don't have it in the size I want. They even seemingly sold out of the Saiki one amazingly, one I figured wasn't going to do well because I thought it'd be too obscure for most people.

Was hoping to get at least two or three to help replace my wardrobe now that I've gone down a size, but ah well.