• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, no kidding. I was on mobile, and it was hidden under the black HxH shirt, which has no identifiable design on the front.

Thanks. Got Killua and that awesome Haikyuu shirt

Doesn't the black shirt have the spider on the front? Granted, it's tiny.

I'm probably weird, but I'd prefer the Killua shirt to not have the Zoldyk servants in the back.

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does the back of the Killua shirt have the butlers on it like it looks like does? Ugh, just make the back blank!

cHaotix

Oct 25, 2017
Grabbed the Kuramo, Younger Toguro, Vegeta and Gear 2nd Luffy ones. Hopefully we can get some Diamond is Unbreakable, Eyeshield 21 and Slam Dunk love for the next set of releases! Have they released anything besides a release date for those yet?

Ashby

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got the white Yusuke/Kuwabara shirt and the red Kurama shirt. I dug the Killua shirt front but not the back so opted outta that one.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Grabbed the naruto in the village shirt
Dark magician
Naruto and jiraiya
Chrollo hunterxhunter shirt

Everything else got taken out of my cart like the one piece shirts and the dbz ones.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna be so pissed if some of these shirts don't come back in stock.

Had some One Piece and DBZ shirts in my cart, filled out my CC info, and when I clicked submit it made me start over with those shirts now gone.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Checked the site at 9:30 today, was able to grab two of the Vegeta shirts for my girlfriend and I. I can't believe they went so fast....
Also we each got a different shirt with Frieza on it. Really excited about this line! Just wish the superior Frieza shirt from the first line wasn't for kids only......

Oct 27, 2017
Grabbed the Yusuke and Kuwabara shirt and the Luffy gear second one in store, glad I didn't need to go through the website. I hope they do some more designs.

Hampig

Oct 25, 2017
Happened to be in Japan when this started and got the Yamcha one. Pretty happy with it.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I skimmed the site several times and I can't for the life of me find this Death Note shirt some of you mentioned. Can someone link me to it?

Also, the Toguro shirt is amazing. The thing he's saying is a classic in the Brazilian dub too.

09_410906001_large.jpg

dont-drink-alcohol-i-orange-juice-if-you-please-toguro-21144292.png

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So the aforementioned manga about the making of these shirts is here on Viz's site:
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/chapters/the-making-of-jump-ut

The fourth and last part is the one that shows (some of) the shirts (but the rest is worth reading).

In Japan, the themes were:
April: Jump for All
May: Sports (Captain Tsubasa, Rookies, Prince of Tennis, Kuroko's Basketball, Haikyu!!)
June: Dads (Zeff shirt, Minato, that Vegeta one)
July: Millennium (newer series: Assassination Classroom, Disastrous Life of Saiki K, MHA, World Trigger, Black Clover)
August: Beginnings and Ends (Includes that awesome Dragon Ball shirt with the first chapter title card on the front and the last one on the back, which I'm sure will sell out like Yamcha)

In the US we got most of (or maybe all?) the Jump for All ones but split up into the last wave and this one, plus some of the sports ones like Captain Tsubasa (but unless I missed it, we didn't get that orange Haikyu!! one yet)

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That Haikyuu!! one went up today and I snagged it.

Oh, so maybe we're all caught up. The next wave they show on their site does seem to be a mix of "Dads" and "Millenium" but I wonder if that's just a glimpse of what's to come and not necessarily what will be released next (because the millenium shirts are supposed to be July?)

I wonder what's on the back of that "World Champ Mr. Satan" dad shirt.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Got most of what I wanted except that vegeta one lol. Hope it restocks tomorrow.

Does anyone know if they restock again? That would be helpful.

Managed to grab the pink frieza, haikyuu, blue eyes, prince of tennis, yu yu Hakusho, and the orange naruto with sasuke print in the back.

Overall pretty good sale.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Going back to the stores and see what they have in stock.

Shirt selection has been pretty disappointing the last couple weeks.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Got the Hunter x Hunter Gon with super hair and One Piece "X" shirts. Wearing the Hunter x Hunter one right now.

The One Piece "X" shirt was pretty hard to find.

I plan on getting the Haikyu!!! one soon

Last edited:

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Not even up on the store anymore :-(

My in-laws live in Tokyo and went to 3 different Uniqlos. I didn't ask them to go through so much effort but they're so cool. One store called another and held one. This was only a couple days after they came out. I guess it was their most popualr one.

I got a few Marvel Uniqlo T-shirts too. I got these two:

FRONT

goods_00_412226

BACK

uniqlo-marvel-ut-grand-prix-2018-t-shirt-collection-11.jpg

And this Avengers one:

042618_utgp2018_marvel_tshirt_img3

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Grabbed a Dark Magician shirt. I liked the three BEWD card shirt, but I didn't grab it.

Toddv360

Oct 27, 2017
I went to one of the stores in PA today. I didn't get to go until after work, but they didn't seem to have received all the new styles. I mean they could have sold out fast but they didn't really have much space dedicated to it to begin with. I was able to get the one piece alabasta shirt and the hunter x hunter walking spoiler shirt. I really wanted the Vegeta shirt too, but they didn't have it. Of course they had a ton of raditz small rectangle box shirts... Why Raditz? Nobody even cares about him and his shirt isn't even cool.

I really hope vegeta and haikyu go back in stock online. Now that I know what size I am I don't mind ordering instead of going to the store. Did they underestimate how popular this would be? Shirts selling out on day 1 seems really strange.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I saw some restocks. Did anyone see the vegeta one pop up? Just checked right now (5am pst) and there's nothing lol. Even the frieza one is sold out but can't tell if that restocked either.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Went with these thanks to a friend in Tokyo, they are glorious and slick af, some of them looks like covers of some japanese lowfi hip-hop album.

33691398_1716103591772027_650100569343524864_n.jpg

Namikaze

Oct 27, 2017
Medium! I actually wanted two. If you could get me that I would pay shipping and a little extra. But even one is okay.

VoidPlot

Nov 1, 2017
I just caught wind of this omg these shirts. Is there a us link to the store or do I have to order through the Japan store ?

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
So I've only gotten Uniqlo shirts whenever I visit my family in Toronto and Orlando, so I checked the site cause I wanted to grab up those One Piece shirts and see that they're out of stock online. Do they restock at all or should I be scouring eBay ?

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really wanted the jump pirate one. Jump Ultimate stars made a lasting impression on me and that shirt would have been the best way to show it.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Korean stores will have these. I need to check out some of the ones near me

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
So I've only gotten Uniqlo shirts whenever I visit my family in Toronto and Orlando, so I checked the site cause I wanted to grab up those One Piece shirts and see that they're out of stock online. Do they restock at all or should I be scouring eBay ?

There are more in stock on eBay. Only thing is most of them is shipped from Japan so shipping will take like 2 weeks or so.