• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
If we don't get one of the Yu Yu Hakusho shirts I might cry

00_410907001.jpg

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
The ones i'm getting:

-Killua
-Gon-San
-Yamcha
-Kagura
-Naruto/Sasuke
-Kurama

Fuck me and mu wallet, can't resist.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Got 4 Dragonball and One Piece kids shirts for a friend, may take a bite a.the HxH one with all four protags.

There had one single one left with Hisoka and Chlor..fizer on the back, but not in my size. It was by far the best of them all, but I can't find that one in the on the online shop even.

They had better One Piece ones 8 months ago and the only one I want is kids only too.

Rehynn

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
My girlfriend will be in Japan on a business trip until May 10. Will ask her to grab a Gintama shirt.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Naruto/Sasuke one is actually flames.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Absolutely rocking Yamcha.

Dude, I'm 36. It's fine. If anything people your age will appreciate that shit in public. Always gets loads of compliments whenever I wear the Uniqlo Magikarp tee.

goods_00_194475
32 here, and I have the exact same thing happen to me when I wear that shirt. It almost always gets positive comments from strangers.

The best UNIQLO shirt designs are those that are recognizable by fans, but aren't garish and just seem trendy/cool to non-fans. Some of those DBZ shirts fall into that category. That Haikyuu shirt looks great, and I've never even seen the show or read the manga.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Was in Japan this week and randomly came across them. I ended up picking up the Freiza shirt.

512M57V.jpg

They only had about half (actually a quarter looking at the release schedule) of the designs I'm seeing here though so hopefully I can pick up a few more when they come here.

Last edited:

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Do you think they will keep the same prices in UK or will they be much higher?
They're like, 9€ when converting from JPY.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that Yamcha one is great.

Not excited about the Naruto ones.

tino

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only good collab by Uniqlo is the Uniqlo X NY Artists one. Their Disney and Marvel lines have been pretty mediocre. Most of these Shonen shirts are bad too. Fortunately one of the designers is Yamcha fan.

I have 4 of the NY Spaz down vests. I should have collected them all.

Claww

Nov 7, 2017
The only good collab by Uniqlo is the Uniqlo X NY Artists one. Their Disney and Marvel lines have been pretty mediocre. Most of these Shonen shirts are bad too. Fortunately one of the designers is Yamcha fan.

I have 4 of the NY Spaz down vests. I should have collected them all.
The Yamcha shirt is the worst out of the whole bunch.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Might have to grab one or two of these. Surprised there's no sign of JoJo though.

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
That pink Frieza shirt is HYPE. Uniqlo probably runs small? If I'm normally a large go xl?

edit: The Chopper shirt in the video is nice too.

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
Im in for blue eyes white dragon, yusuke/kuwabara, and frieza. If yall are worried about aesthetically pleasing anime on your shirt you need to get your swag together