Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Next game: New threat

Nero takes care of the threat upstairs

while Dante and Vergil take care of them downstairs too

at the end they escape Hell

there's more than just one way to open hell and leave it

They'll be back. Don't jump to conclusions like that when they have done this in every game since 2

DMC2: Dante going to hell forever! cya demon cowboy
DMC3: vorjel gone forever! he died later in 1!
DMC4: Dante passed the torch to Nero. no more Dante games

the next game is years from now anyway. Dont put yourself in a spot like that until such a thing actually happens

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Also there is no way we don't get playable Vergil. Look how beautiful Judgement Cut looks.

I actually love how it ends.

Dante and Vergil are still here but they are just kicking ass in the demon world.

The only thing that I hate is the apparent Trish/Dante ship tease.

Fucking Itsuno thinks Dante and Lady are too much like siblings but is okay with Dante and Trish?!?!

Yeah Dante/Trish is such a baffling thing. I will only accept Lady/Dante to make up for the horror of it.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I bet the "kill 100 demons during the credits" is going to be us playing as Dante fighting alongside Vergil down at the roots of the tree.

But then what's the secret epilogue cutscene going to be?

OP
OP
Dahbomb

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
After seeing the Vergil fight....

0 chance that Vergil isn't playable down the line. All the assets are ripe for a playable character, it's DMC3 all over again.

Deleted member 671

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They basically set up a Vergil vs. Nero fight for DMC 6. If Vergil is back, Dante will be back. Some of y'all need to calm down.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, no one dies on thsi game. We should be celebrating. Why are you worried if the Sparda brothers can come back anytime they want?

BozPaggs

One Winged Slayer
Jan 11, 2019
London, United Kingdom
I bet the "kill 100 demons during the credits" is going to be us playing as Dante fighting alongside Vergil down at the roots of the tree.

But then what's the secret epilogue cutscene going to be?
Nero takes over the Devil May Cry office. He sits down, kicks the desk, catches the phone and just as he starts saying Devil May Cry, he hears a motorbike outside. He kicks the door down to find Dante on the bike with Vergil in a side car. Then Trish and Lady appear out of nowhere and shout 'Let's rock!" followed by a random explosion.

End battle music is perfect
Fixed it for you.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
question: are any of the leakers good at playing the video game

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Vergil's new DT is so damn good!

1551588141341.png

OP
OP
Dahbomb

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Are we sure Urizen is a half of Vergil? Seems like Vergil was V and Vergil needed to kill off Urizen since he isn't a bad guy anymore.

GFP_RYU

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nero takes over the Devil May Cry office. He sits down, kicks the desk, catches the phone and just as he starts saying Devil May Cry, he hears a motorbike outside. He kicks the door down to find Dante on the bike with Vergil in a side car. Then Trish and Lady appear out of nowhere and shout 'Let's rock!" followed by a random explosion.

Fixed it for you.

Is that even true? Lol

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
After seeing the Vergil fight....

0 chance that Vergil isn't playable down the line. All the assets are ripe for a playable character, it's DMC3 all over again.

personally, i'd like a lady and trish side story.

or boss fight, i'll take some boss fights

bar_bar12

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Are we sure Urizen is a half of Vergil? Seems like Vergil was V and Vergil needed to kill off Urizen since he isn't a bad guy anymore.
Yes

Vergil split himself into his human half (V) and demon half (Urizen). Urizen guards the fruit (Either he doesn't know he's Vergil or he doesn't care) and V wants to stop him because as the human half he cares about the innocents dying by Urizen's doings. Urizen ends up eating the fruit and V fuses with him because he's decaying quickly, and thus Vergil is back.

Even though Vergil is the fusion of both, he still his own separate entity and so were V and Urizen.

Vergil throws V's book at Nero and tells him to hold onto it till the next time they meet.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Been saying for years Dante and Trish were a thing. Feels good to be right, brehs.

Worst pairing. Feels bad.

Yes

Vergil split himself into his human half (V) and demon half (Urizen). Urizen guards the fruit (Either he doesn't know he's Vergil or he doesn't care) and V wants to stop him because as the human half he cares about the innocents dying by Urizen's doings. Urizen ends up eating the fruit and V fuses with him because he's decaying quickly, and thus Vergil is back.

Even though Vergil is the fusion of both, he still his own separate entity and so were V and Urizen.

Dang this is Kingdom Hearst all over again. V better come back.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait what have I missed about Dante and Trish? Lucia should return as main villian because of this

And again... How Vergil gained the Majin DT?

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Devil Trigger (Final Battle Remix) is an It-Has-To-Be-This-Way-tier final boss theme.

Nero's DT looks nuts. Double Devil Bringers, horns, long hair; he's straight up grabbing Vergil's DT Doppelganger and forcing it back into his body. And he has some kind of spectral claw marks following all his sword swings? And muhfuckin' wings? Who's dead weight now?

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Again, fuck Shirrako and everyone else spoiling the game from their early copies to grab attention for themselves.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
I NEED to see Dante vs Vergil.

And sorry Itsuno, but that recent trailer was too hype. I couldn't avoid spoilers for another week. :(

OP
OP
Dahbomb

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Vergil has forearm blades during DT!!!

Man I REALLLYY want to play this version of Vergil! And Capcom FUCKING KNOWS THIS!!!

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
@dubindoh said he's on it. If you know the source of the leaks send it his way by letting him know via direct message on twitter.

Fuck this guys who break NDA while others follow it.
I'm just going by what I saw on the reddit. Besides Shirrako and whoever else is smart enough to leave their names on leaked footage/images, I don't have anyone else.