• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Awakened

Oct 27, 2017
Not that I've seen, but there could be in progress projects burried in ROMHacking's forums or elsewere. I noticed Link to the Proto in one of ROMHacking's main page news posts.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my... Oh my, oh my, oh my! I didn't think it would continue after it was so quiet since the last time. Out of nowhere and I'll gobble it all up!

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
What's the best way to follow this? I've found nothing but a few tweets this time, and they information they've posted is minimal so far (except the Let's Go Eevee thread).

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
What's the best way to follow this? I've found nothing but a few tweets this time, and they information they've posted is minimal so far (except the Let's Go Eevee thread).
Just keeping following the 4chan threads. You're just not looking in the correct thread.

Apparently, there's speculation about the "teru-sama_mail" 7z file.

• Teru-sama may be referring to Teruki Murakawa, a translator for Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pokemon series, and the programmer for Gen 3.
  • There is an excerpt from the email mentioning a PC build of a Pokemon game, sent out in a ZIP encrypted with the password, pokemon.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ooooh I wonder if we'll see any evidence of cut content from XY since the game always seemed a bit...absent in places.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol someone on the VP leak thread posted that super old manta ray Pokémon Joe used to have on his fake Pokémon page.

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Ooooh I wonder if we'll see any evidence of cut content from XY since the game always seemed a bit...absent in places.
luigi blood's tweet says its from like a month before release so I doubt we get anything juicy out of it. Maybe the localization spreadsheets can have some odds and ends but I doubt anything major.
But this would be an old Floorplan right
old floorplan and also don't we basically already know it? Like I know some buildings just let you tour around them in person or online; like we know the full floorplan of gamefreak's new offices because they just...showed htem off in full.

Dopply

Nov 27, 2020
I'm shocked that people haven't made native PC ports if all these source codes leaked.
This would not be legal; Nintendo would be fully within their rights to sue the life force out of anyone who attempted to do so. The Mario 64 PC port only happened because the source code was reverse engineered. Ocarina of Time and other games are undergoing a similar community effort as we speak, but if any of the developers on those projects were to glimpse the original source, it would ruin it.

Last edited:

r_n

Oct 25, 2017
Just keeping following the 4chan threads. You're just not looking in the correct thread.

Apparently, there's speculation about the "teru-sama_mail" 7z file.

• Teru-sama may be referring to Teruki Murakawa, a translator for Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pokemon series, and the programmer for Gen 3.
  • There is an excerpt from the email mentioning a PC build of a Pokemon game, sent out in a ZIP encrypted with the password, pokemon.
I wonder if that PC build is a remnant of that MMO pitch iQue made

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
1626805583006.jpg