Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
We need a Carlin was Right T-shirt.
I feel like we should already have those.
We do.
Carling-was-right-raglan-long-sleeve-model-white-black-1.jpg

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Whenever there's a will-he-or-won't-he decision to be made, Trump always takes the most obvious route. He's talked about killing the Iran deal for years, so that's what he's going to do. He won't have changed his mind because that would require doubting his original opinion on the matter in the first place, and obviously his opinion couldn't have been wrong.

lmao

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Melania should call her program "don't be like my husband". Seriously, if she doesn't address why it's ok for the president of the United States to be bully whatever she does is worthless. It's not like kids won't notice.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
I know a lot of Ds in NY, both politicians and voters, are frustrated we live in a blue state but liberal legislation gets stalled or is mediocre when it comes up. The only time anything really juicy gets done, it's Cuomo looking for election.

Yo replace NY with MA and Cuomo with Baker and you got my state. But at least Baker is a Republican so he has some sort of excuse.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Melania should call her program "don't be like my husband". Seriously, if she doesn't address why it's ok for the president of the United States to be bully whatever she does is worthless. It's not like kids won't notice.

Don't you want to Be Best?

Sanders was asked if Melania lives at the White House

Oh, is this rumor gaining traction? I have it on good authority that she and her son do not live there.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Is "Be Best" proper English? Every time I come up with a sample sentence, it sounds proper as "be the best".

Ac30

Oct 30, 2017
London
France and Germany have indicated they'll remain in the deal regardless of what the US does but that's fucking useless since the US will sanction our companies anyways if we trade with them.

Fuck you you narcissistic ignorant sack of shit

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
If they secured the rights to "you're the best" from Karate Kid maybe I will give this program a chance.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Be Best Traitor
Be Best Money Launderer
Be Best Bigot
Be Best Trophy Wife
Be Best WITCH HUNT

JustinP

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I guess, but we are nowhere near the November midterms yet. I'm not exactly sure why news would cover these talking points in-depth when the party has almost no political power at this point in time. It isn't newsworthy.
Well, the media didn't cover Clinton's policy points much during the height of the campaign either. I think it says less about timing and more about what kind of information people are attracted to consuming and how that makes it harder for dems to compete with republicans that have largely given up on policy and substance.

Oct 25, 2017
I asked one of my coworkers why he supported Trump and what he thought he has accomplished.

His exact words were "stick it to the left"

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
Lol even Melanias "event" he had to step in. Looked like she was like sign it and he was like oh no I gotta say something! Then he rips out a speech lol.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Had the privilege of seeing Hillary speak tonight in Auckland, New Zealand. She was on stage for about an hour and a quarter, part prepared remarks, part Q&A with NZ's first female Prime Minster, Jenny Shipley (we are currently up to woman Prime Minster number 3, who is also pregnant).

They covered a range of topics including the election (with a healthy dose of Russian interference), her motivations in service, hopes for her family, expectations regarding Korea, concerns and warnings for the future, and what she'll be doing (mostly mentoring and supporting women running for office it sounds like). She was, contrary to "popular wisdom", very personable and likeable, with a wry sense of humour.

Very pleased to have attended given I don't get to taste US politics directly very often but follow it closely.

31494921_230813014357356_8313365339819737088_n.jpg
I really wish I could've been there myself.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Someday George is going to jail, or worse. I have to believe that justice catches up with him somehow one of these days.

Vimes

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I too long to re-register to vote, so I'll have to wait until the general to change my affiliation from Craven Independent to Proud Democrat. Mail ballots are going out already I hear.

It's entirely symbolic, since I can vote in the primary either way, but it's something I've been planning on doing since the 2016 DNC.

California: where you get registered to vote so efficiently that it happens sooner than you wanted.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
What other major things did Obama do that Trump hasn't destroyed yet so I can prep myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.