• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
I seriously have to get in on this right wing grift game. So much easy money.

Here is an easy one:

Step 1: Buy a huge amount of awful processed, freeze-dried food.
Step 2: Buy a huge amount of large containers and buckets.
Step 3: Decorate containers with eagles and flags. Place food in containers.
Step 4: Market your product using some combination of these words: patriot, liberty, freedom, prepper, citizen. Ex., the "Patriot Prepper's Freedom Pack of 500 lbs. of beef stew, etc."
Step 5: Profit.

Oct 25, 2017
so it really seems Biden isn't even gonna attempt to do a faux progressive heel turn if he runs. all in with centrist WWC appeal

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
There are a number of arguments, from "biracials don't have a genuine black American experience because they have an 'out' in their non-black racial heritage" to "black children can only come from black wombs/can't be half non-black DNA."

I am not endorsing any of this; rather, I am just giving you some of the flavor of the arguments.
Which I never understood. I think you'd be hardpressed to find any American blacks who don't have some European heritage in them due to slavery fuckery. I'm damn near 35% European myself.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
If Biden runs as the moderate, unifier type he will lose badly. The base is much more liberal than 8 or even 2 years ago.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
"My parents are far left and corrupted by the ((((establishment))) they hate me for supporting out president #maga my current dream is to work for the trunp 2020 campain, please donate so i can survive and contribute to trump's reelection"

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
create a premium webbrowser add-on that claims to offer a MAGA filter for the internet

put in the fine print that definition of making america great is subjective

program it to steadily cut larger and larger fractions of fox news and brietbart content as time goes on.

Avinash117

Oct 25, 2017
Which I never understood. I think you'd be hardpressed to find any American blacks who don't have some European heritage in them due to slavery fuckery. I'm damn near 35% European myself.

True, but I don't think most know that and probably think it is native american. Additionally, is not about the ancestors it is about the skin color. I think that what matters to most people in day-day affairs .

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, the biological arguments are patently AWFUL, and honestly legitimize the racist biological arguments coming from racist whites on the right.

I get why these arguments exist, though. They are an attempt to reclaim the idea of "blackness" from racists and their history of arguments about how biology and blackness are tied together.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Cristina Marcos @cimarcos

New: Congressional Black Caucus calls for ⁦@SteveKingIA⁩ to be removed from his committee assignments. "Anything less than these substantive actions is another tacit acceptance of racism from the Republican Party."

Frank Thorp V @frankthorp

Inbox: Black Caucus Calls For Steve King To Be Removed From Committee Assignments Following Racist Statements

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Cristina Marcos @cimarcos

New: Congressional Black Caucus calls for ⁦@SteveKingIA⁩ to be removed from his committee assignments. "Anything less than these substantive actions is another tacit acceptance of racism from the Republican Party."

Frank Thorp V @frankthorp

Inbox: Black Caucus Calls For Steve King To Be Removed From Committee Assignments Following Racist Statements

The racists are all they have left so that ain't happening.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I think think they'll get Ocasio-Cortez to do this though -

SbACRdp.jpg
Ah the days when women were dragged by media for saying they will not sit home and bake cookies. Which is ironic because Hillary won the cookie bakeoff that year.

I really don't think we've come much further since then. AoC would get in same hot water if she uttered what Hillary said.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
No serious news org should do Twitter polls, c'mon cspan.

It's a public access channel that televises federal government proceedings.

They still shouldn't be using Twitter polls, but they aren't using it for anything other than social media engagement.

Are that a serious news org, or just the first live streaming organization that just happens to start only exclusively government? Basically DC Twitch.

Their networks also stream the parliamentary proceedings of other countries (namely Canada, UK, and Australia) and they have some big standard public affairs programing, like call-in shows and mini-docs.

Last edited:

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi has tweets from Richard spencer and David duke supporting her. Why is she even bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.