Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the tens of thousands of people at the Women's March go protest at the White House during his speech.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Just keep in mind this idiot has apparently told people he wouldn't end the shutdown if he declares national emergency, so things might just get crazier

Edit:

There's no way he could just keep things shut down with the wall off the table. Polling for Republicans is already tanking, Joe Dumbfuck even wont be for a shutdown if he wall is there.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

It was also reported today that Dowd has been keeping in touch with Trump. Hilarious if he's wearing a wire for Mueller

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I think he is just going to ramble for 30 minutes, if he was making a national emergency play he would want a bigger venue

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
DioYhRlU0AARqoM.jpg

Just a reminder of Putin's notes from Helsinki

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I could potentially be here for TammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammyTammy 2020.

But please change that. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: Wait, this is fake, right?

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a national emergency this time. His support even among Republicans is on a rapid decline due to the shutdown. It's the only way he gets out of this without looking like he lost

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It'll be a stand-in for his SotU address, right?

"My fellow Americans, the state of our union is so strong right now. So much stronger than the Democrats. But it can be even stronger with a wall. The biggest, most beautiful wall."

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
EDIT: Wait, this is fake, right?

Yeah, I think it was a gag.

God dammit TIME

Edit: how the hell do you embed tweets?

There are two people that could end this.

Donald J. Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Nancy has already done her part by finishing the crucial and essential task Paul Ryan failed to finish, and she has passed a continuing resolution that had already passed in the previous Senate.

The journalist, Alana Abramson, even brings up McConnell, but she absolves him for some reason.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There are two people that could end this.

Donald J. Trump and Mitch McConnell.

Nancy has already done her part by finishing the crucial and essential task Paul Ryan failed to finish, and she has passed a continuing resolution that had already passed in the previous Senate.

The journalist, Alana Abramson, even brings up McConnell, but she absolves him for some reason.

Yep, our media has problems.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Whoops! My mistake. Nonetheless, three of the last four presidents having no military experience suggests to me that being a veteran doesn't do much for a candidate's chances.
Given the Cold War is over and there's no real desire (or a need) to go to war, it makes sense that we wouldn't care as much about military service now.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Maybe he did demand prime time and the networks told him no. It's Saturday night, CBS needs to run that rerun of Young Sheldon.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I have to say. I never doubted Nancy's ability to steadfast as Speaker. But I'm really impressed with not only how good her messaging is, but how often she's been on camera delivering that message. She's really kept her foot on Trump's neck.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Robert Costa @costareports

The administration has been building its case for a national emergency declaration for weeks, even as some advisers and lawyers have cautioned against the move. No word yet from my sources on what exactly the president plans to say... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1086395559504764930

By "building its case" presumably he just means repeating the phrase "humanitarian crisis" nonstop?

Status
Not open for further replies.