Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
Important to note, Giuliani can't claim executive privilege. Maybe attorney-client privilege about what Trump instructed him to do. But only if this was actually law work he was doing.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like one republican to stand up and explain what current American interest an investigation into Joe Biden serves and not mention the 2020 election.

Very appropriate indeed

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

@mkraju
· 2m
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, after saying he had not read the transcript, said this when I asked if it's OK that Trump talked Bidens with Ukraine: "Who brought it up? The president of Ukraine brought it" Transcript shows Trump brought up.

Manu Raju

@mkraju
GOP defending Trump. Chris Stewart: "I think this is a great example of what the president said is true."
Rep. Mike Conaway says there's nothing wrong with Trump bringing up Bidens. "This is in context of draining the swamp. Both of them were talking about draining the swamp."

10:54 - 25 Sep 2019

Oct 25, 2017

Even with translation this seems like something's missing no?

aea73f74-3d6f-4bbd-b518-d0ccf6cb6791.mp4

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
An interesting question to ponder: Is it even possible to reach a point that the GOP abandons Trump?

I don't think there is one. Damn, that's truly pathetic.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Draining the swamp....of a private citizen? It's amazing how shook the GOP is right now. They are usually pretty highly coordinated with their bullshit campaigns at the very least. This reminds me of pussygrab gate where none of them knew how to defend him

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
GOP won't abandon Trump until his followers start to abandon him. They know they'll get destroyed by the true believers if they go against their patron saint.

shadow_shogun

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017

ZoeTillman']@ZoeTillman
We also got a little emoluments-related action in the Trump-Zelensky call — Zelensky made a point of telling Trump that he'd stayed at one of Trump's properties during his last visit to NY. Perhaps we might see that brought up as those cases proceed https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetillman/trump-ukraine-call-transcript-biden-impeachment …
EFUZrWVWkAALC5y
@kylegriffin1
Nadler calls for Barr to recuse himself.
(((Rep. Nadler)))

@RepJerryNadler
The President dragged the Attorney General into this mess. At a minimum, AG Barr must recuse himself until we get to the bottom of this matter. #UkraineTranscript
11:05 - 25 Sep 2019

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.