• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
Why aren't these the different colors on the home page

190px-Super_Famicom_logo.svg.png

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Man, that previous shade of purple was way brighter and nicer looking. This one is way too mellow.

Other than that, this is a nice redesign, even though I think it looks more dated than before...

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
Okay found out I could add the top and bottom arrows again on mobile. Unfortunately when you click bottom it doesn't go to the last post but down to similar threads ๐Ÿ˜‘

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Omg

I do think there's both a policy and identity reason to be wary of Beto, at least right now.

The policy reason is that Beto is more than lean on more than a few issues, and had some awkward moments in the campaign (see: ICE) where I'm not quite sure where's he's staking himself out politicaly. His politics seems more of giving people the feeling they BELONG in a movement which is SUPER important, but if you're a wonk, I think it's okay to be a bit suspicious of where Beto is on the ideological spectrum.

The identity reason to be wary is, well, he's a white man. After 2018, is that the person we should nominate? I legitimately don't know, but I get why that would be a negative for people.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
It's so busy ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

*jumps to bottom of page to post
*bunch of other shit there
*wtf

Edit: no more strike through button ?!
I'm out fam. Smell you later forever ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Oct 26, 2017
How do I get rid of the left side bar and restore my full-screen view of the thread? I prefer to have those options at the top of the page rather than squishing the reading content to the right.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
How long has Russian state TV been clowning Trump? It's been for some time, hasn't it? At first I thought that'd be an indicator on when Putin would turn on him, but Putin probably realized he can say whatever-the-crap he wants without repercussions anyway, so whatever.
hit the hamburger button in the top left corner (the three line dealie next to the resetera logo) to toggle the side panel on/off
Oh, score, thanks. Now someone find a way to void this junk at the bottom of the page please. The ad is of course expected, but this list of "similar threads" is nothing but past OTs, lol.
Edit: no more strike through button ?!๏ธ
Aww.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Dr. Benton Quest

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure we'll get used to it. I agree it's a little busy, but the new embed additions and emojis make up for it.

At least dark theme isn't eye-melting nuclear purple anymore.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do hope that the general slowness of everything is just temporary though. All of the new features in the world aren't worth reducing the website to 2007 speeds.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to see your avatars on the thread list. Most of them are ugly. I don't get why I need a side bar. HELP!!!

edit: Holy Tortufo I killed the sidebar!

I still don't like the floating avatars either on the side bar or in the conversation view.

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, I DO NOT LIKE that every time I refresh the page the sidebar returns.

...sooo that basically means I have to put with the sidebar and squished content because there's no way I'm going to keep clicking the hamburglar every time I view a page or refresh a page.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it's not that terrible, but I definitely like the old version better. This seems much busier and more difficult to read.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
This is so much better.

Also on mobile is anyone else noticing that the page doesn't jump around 100 times as tweets load? So glad.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@Ocasio2018
https://twitter.com/Ocasio2018/status/1069394922636222464
A Green New Deal will take a level of ambition + innovation on the scale of the moon landing. We've been done it before, and can do it again.

Leave the false statements to Sarah Huckabee. She's much better at it.

Also, you haven't been a Governor of any state for 10+ years now.
Gov. Mike Huckabee

โœ”@GovMikeHuckabee
Ocasio-Cortez compares her election to moon landing. Huh? Big difference. Moon landing was LUNAR, not LOONEY; Moon landing done by ppl who knew what they were doing...those who elected someone who thought there were 3 branches of Congress did NOT. https://www./news/article-6448569/O...victory-moon-landing-U-S-electrification.html โ€ฆ
7:56 PM - Dec 2, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.