FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
If this scene isn't either film I will also bring rotten tomatoes to the theater.

TsBNDvA.jpg

CHEESE AND CRACKERS INDEED.

Lol! I mentioned earlier in the thread that I was having a hard time coming up with a way to pay homage to this without it being absurdly stupid, but man, this would be kind of hilarious to see on the big screen.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Lol! I mentioned earlier in the thread that I was having a hard time coming up with a way to pay homage to this without it being absurdly stupid, but man, this would be kind of hilarious to see on the big screen.
Maybe in some alternate universe where Whedon stayed on to work on Infinity War it would happen.

But Thanos would probably be played somewhat more like Ultron so pick your poison.

spookyghost

Oct 28, 2017
When it comes to "how are they balancing all these characters?!", from what we might be able to tell from yesterday's leak:

Infinity War has two plotlines that it goes back and forth from. The Avengers trying to stop the Black Order from getting the Infinity Stones kept on Earth while the Guardians hunt down Thanos who is trying to find the ones left in space. I assume the last scene is the Avengers + Guardians encountering Thanos on Earth, leading into Avengers 4.

Yeah I imagine it'll start with:
three or four separate groups, the cosmic crew, the nomad crew, the New York crew and maybe a Wakandan crew depending on the plot of BP, who all end up in pursuit of their attackers before converging. Should be amazing seeing this snowball effect over the course of the movie as these small groups grow in to an army.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
All these guys were in the same room, yet these terrible photoshop images were the best they could do?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of curious how Iron Man's Mark 48 armor will translate to the movie. It looks a little more organic based on the IW concept art. Mark 46 was bad ass, though I wonder whether or not they'll ever outdo Mark 5.

I'd like to see them somehow incorporate an MCU variation of the Endo-Sym Armor before Iron Man checks out. Maybe Tony powers up with an infinity stone.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Why is Black Widow blonde? This is an outrage

Probably didn't want to spoil it, he'll almost certainly have an eye patch in the movie. You know, unless they pull something out their ass like 'Tony Stark invented a bionic eye' or something lol

3608028-01.jpg

Maybe the Red Room sent a replacement

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
So what are they going to do with the old core avengers? They're going to die, aren't they?

...I don't want to see another Captain America, Iron Man, or Thor. The Chris' and Robert are perfect.

rhn94

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
man, i bet RDJ can't wait for tony stark to die; though he's made like a billion dollars off that role

Oct 31, 2017
I know the one Chris wants to direct art films and shit and maybe Downy is sick of the role but does Hemsworth really have going on beside being Thor?

Oct 27, 2017
If this scene isn't either film I will also bring rotten tomatoes to the theater.

TsBNDvA.jpg

CHEESE AND CRACKERS INDEED.

Why does Hellcat have a silhouette on her top that looks like someone trying to grab her tits?!

So what are they going to do with the old core avengers? They're going to die, aren't they?

...I don't want to see another Captain America, Iron Man, or Thor. The Chris' and Robert are perfect.

There will be some deaths. There really has to be, to raise the stakes. I don't want these actors to move on as I love them in these roles, but it would be wise of Marvel to retire them for a good 6 years before bringing them back with a successor in the role.

Are they leading up to something? I'm guessing it won't be the trailer.

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why does Hellcat have a silhouette on her top that looks like someone trying to grab her tits?!

There will be some deaths. There really has to be, to raise the stakes. I don't want these actors to move on as I love them in these roles, but it would be wise of Marvel to retire them for a good 6 years before bringing them back with a successor in the role.

Are they leading up to something? I'm guessing it won't be the trailer.

Teaser for the trailer, announcing when the trailer hits. Actual trailer may be closer to Star Wars.

Who am I kidding, trailer will make that day better.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
It looks like all these heroes shop at the same department store.

All the tones of red (except for Spider-Man) are some muted shade of maroon and burgundy.

All the tones of blue are some muted shade of navy or indigo.

They had the opportunity to make the Wasp colorful like her prototype suit from AM1 but NV nah, they opted to include her in the drap muted dark colors instead.

Notice that there are no yellows or oranges anywhere

lordlad

Banned for trolling with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Singapore
Here's a thought...

i think Avengers 4 will be formerly titled Avengers: Disassembled.

You heard it here first, folks!