• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The film is set in the '90s but I'm sure there'll be a time-jump / explanation into how she ties into Infinity War (or Avengers 4).
I wonder if they'll de-age her, or make her older via CGI, or just recast Brie? I don't know a lot about Cap Marvel's abilities but that's going to be almost 20~ years difference between Captain Marvel and Avengers 5.

Edit: Oh yeah haven't thought about a Captain America First Avenger scenario, they could just freeze her off.

Gazele

Oct 25, 2017

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
So we could get Jude as...

1251621-lord_mar_vell002.jpg

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I wonder if they'll de-age her, or make her older via CGI, or just recast Brie? I don't know a lot about Cap Marvel's abilities but that's going to be almost 20~ years difference between Captain Marvel and Avengers 5.

Edit: Oh yeah haven't thought about a Captain America First Avenger scenario, they could just freeze her off.
Or, more likely, she'll be lost in space or gone through a worm hole or something.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jude as Mar-vell is perfect.

I just wonder who the hell they're gonna get for Adam Warlock.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Captain Marvel: Lady out of time.

She wakes up and breaks free from her space ice meteor only to return to an America she no longer understands.

No Troll dolls. No DJ Jazzy Jeff. No blast processing.

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited but I hope he's not Captain Marvel's love interest. Dude is 44, Larson is 28 :-/

golem

Oct 25, 2017
It boggles my mind how there are still actors out there that havent already been casted by Marvel

Parisi

Oct 27, 2017
Not familiar with the character, but I like the actor they went with. Thought he was great in Spy

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I hope he unceremoniously dies of cancer part way through.
The character, not the actor you monster.

Good to see Jude Law isn't being dragged down by that god awful King Arthur movie he was in this year.