Harpoon

Oct 27, 2017
Most excited for Venture Bros., but happy to see Metalocalypse getting some (animated) closure too.

Unknown837

Oct 26, 2017
So happy for Venture Bros getting a movie. One of the best animated shows ever and should never have been cancelled.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Holy shit. I can't believe Metalocalypse is actually getting a finale. It's been almost 10 years since Doomstar Requiem.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
VB needs more than a movie.

Even setting aside objective "mysteries" like where Hank is, who the boys mother is, who the bear is, they still need space to settle in on the revelations from the end of S7. Coming to terms with that is easily a season.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017

Even setting aside objective "mysteries" like where Hank is, who the boys mother is, who the bear is, they still need space to settle in on the revelations from the end of S7. Coming to terms with that is easily a season.
We don't know if this movie is all we are getting, could just be like "All That And Gargantuan 2"

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017

A season would be nice, but a movie is better than nothing. I'd rather have a rushed ending than no ending. I just hope these movies are at least two hours long and not 80-90 minutes.

Jakisthe

Oct 25, 2017
Oh for sure it's better than nothing, I just want them to have proper space to breath. It's so finely crafted that feeling rushed in what appears to be this last hurrah would be especially :/

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Venture Bros. should go harder than Invincible and just give us 5 minutes straight of Brock obliterating a small army of werewolves or ninja zombies or something.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doomstar Requiem was a pretty awesome Metalocalypse special so I'm excited. Really just glad that SOMETHING is coming from this.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Now we have to wait three more years for them to actually come out. Have to make sure to stay alive until them.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
ohhhhh I must have missed that one!

That album, nor the first Galaktion album, is streaming. Wonder what's up with that.
The first 3 Brendon Small-related (Dethklok) albums were released by a major label. Doomstar and both Galaktikon albums were self-released. Maybe it has something to do with that? Each album might need to be negotiated separately, while the other ones fall under streaming blanket licenses.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
The first 3 Brendon Small-related (Dethklok) albums were released by a major label. Doomstar and both Galaktikon albums were self-released. Maybe it has something to do with that? Each album might need to be negotiated separately, while the other ones fall under streaming blanket licenses.
Ahhh that might be it, the first Galaktikon album is a banger so I hope it shows up eventually

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
Metalocalypse & Venture Bros, god that is amazing. I truly hope like others are stating they allow Smalls to wrap it up.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Wow, this is great! I was desperate for some Venture Brothers news, but a Metaloclypse movie was something I never would have expected.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OMG yes this is great news all around. Hopefully we get a second part to this, I need more of this damn pretzel.

Sayuz

Apr 29, 2019
I'm so glad all three of these are getting new movies, and I'll watch all of them, but I'm somehow most excited for the return of Aqua Teen.

I loved the first movie. So this can't get here soon enough!

But honestly, it's surprising this sort of move didn't happen sooner after they tested the waters with the Harvey Birdman special in 2018.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
in case anyone had any doubts about this, JG Thirlwell confirmed he'll be returning to score The Venture Bros movie

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know how I missed this here, so I'm bumping for he benefit of others.

I'm fucking elated Venture Bros is getting something — anything. There's way too much ground to cover in a single movie, but I'll absolutely take this.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, yeah, we obviously wanted more seasons. The PTB did not. We're getting a movie, and it'll be wrapped up as best they can. Be happy. A show about failure has a potential failure of an ending. It's almost like poetry.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
this reminds me that I gotta catch up on VB, can't believe it's gone on as long as it has. I think I saw the first two seasons and absolutely loved both. Does it stay as strong?

most of my hype is towards the metalocalypse movie soundtrack though, loved the first one. so fun.