Mar 17, 2019
If the difficulty is pitched like Bloodborne, that would work for me. I'm constantly trying to get friends to play From games but I didn't even bother with Sekiro. Almost every boss was like hitting Orphan of Kos again and again. I've learned the hardest guitar parts I know quicker than learning Isshin's moves...

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, that staff swing animation looked so much like something from From. Not surprised it's real.

Keep them coming, btw.

Deleted member 54073

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 22, 2019
Right? Lmao. Welp we made boys and girls...perhaps too far?
lwq00qbbna841.png

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Indeed. And a threadmark you shall have.
😎

I am torn in my emotions. At the end of the day, I am a FROM fan like everyone else here, and seeing this new content has me giddy with excitement. On the other, my heart goes out to the team at FROM which is no doubt devastated by these leaks -- no creator intends the world to see their creation for the first time on someone else's term.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
😎

I am torn in my emotions. At the end of the day, I am a FROM fan like everyone else here, and seeing this new content has me giddy with excitement. On the other, my heart goes out to the team at FROM which is no doubt devastated by these leaks -- no creator intends the world to see their creation for the first time on someone else's term.
or in 240p flip phone quality

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Reealllly hoping we don't get bosses/areas leaked that FROM didn't plan on revealing prior to launch but I fear we may or may already have :(

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
😎

I personally only care for phone footage of a VHS played on a CRT in a barn for my first look at games.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
If the difficulty is pitched like Bloodborne, that would work for me. I'm constantly trying to get friends to play From games but I didn't even bother with Sekiro. Almost every boss was like hitting Orphan of Kos again and again. I've learned the hardest guitar parts I know quicker than learning Isshin's moves...

I'll trade my Sekiro skills for your guitar skills if you want.

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
yeahhh im done with this thread. The trailer was nice, but now bosses are being spoiled.

Cya when the game releases.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
i'm bothered by the outfit clipping :P
But that's how you know it's authentic From

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why Japanese devs seem to struggle with this stuff so much. Xenoblade 2 did the same thing so the female characters' boobs would jiggle with each camera change lol
Every dev struggles with clipping and clothes, there are usually dedicated people just for that stuff.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
As all FROM reveal trailers, this one seems to confirm several bosses:
-The moon Onmyoji
-Dragon bossfight in a open area
-The big humanoid thing that has a tail

I think that both the giants carrying the chariot and Bolvar's giant head are not bosses but landmarks (maybe the giants are a special powerful enemy).

Grudy

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Only thing I am worried about is that all these open field environments means the meticulous level design From Software is known for will be sacrificed.
Omni has confirmed that the intricate level design is still there, spread out between the open spaces iirc.

Oct 30, 2017
😎

Hopefully they can take solace in the fact that we love what we're seeing, even when it is 240p potato quality. It bodes well for them.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
game looks way too brightly colored, like Sekiro.. i want darkness and gloom in my Souls game :( and nothing but darkness and gloom. these candy colors simply offend me.

oh well, hopefully there's lots of barely lit castles and dark dungeons. i'll go hide in them and stalk noobs.