• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
5th Clip but nothing new just a non-cut version of the trailer featuring past clips
  • OP
    OP
    AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
    Pakistan
    Another Clip but its not new just a non cut version of the trailer with it being 67 seconds, containing the past clips:

Omni's explanation about the leak
  • Omnipotent

User requested ban
    Banned
    Feb 28, 2021
    To say a few more words about this leak so everyone is on the same page since I see the usual conspiracy theories popping up already:

I'm going to avoid detailing how this happened, but I will say that this was neither a "controlled" nor "intentional" leak orchestrated by Bandai and Fromsoft to generate hype or something silly like that. It's your usual run of the mill leak. This trailer was made by Bandai for internal use only and there's a good chance From probably wasn't even aware of it, let alone in control of it. This specific trailer wasn't intended to be viewed by the public at this or any other time as far as I can tell. I will also state that while I have heard that a reveal is in the works for "soon"(tm), this leak surfacing now is merely coincidental and isn't an indication that anything is going to happen right this second. I doubt this "forces Bandai's hand" into doing anything sooner than they want as it seems like they were already made aware of the situation prior to it going public anyway.