• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
This is 100% a planned bit that's coming lmao
Next person who does that is dead
98041b11594cf2a96c29adbf662bb4d5.jpg

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I dunno if this is "old guy yells at cloud" tier or "no fun allowed," but everything about that kid is annoying as hell.

lori

Oct 25, 2017
do you think he negotiated with rockstar to get gta6 announced before the game awards so the gta6 guy wouldn't slip through

Diplo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Florida
Even though I legitimately feel bad whenever someone hijacks Geoff's events because he does a really good job and hes such a good person, I still find it hilarious whenever someone does it.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Matan is just a shitty 16-year-old edgelord.

View: https://x.com/mataneven/status/1655986656229351424?s=46&t=6Kc044uDWr5qKcYe_NOxMw

Don't give this trash the time of day.

Yep, piggybacking of this, but he's like the amalgamation 4chan and edgy/dark humour internet meme culture, but somehow having access and being able to insert himself everywhere and be an irl troll. You can make a case study on this kid it's....very weird and concerning. Not only like a loud/annoyance cringe person on social media.

To discover that he already was infamous, his chanting during an NBA match and blizzcon 2019 when he was 12/13; interview
And then appearing on TGA, weird associations with all polarizing and corners of the internet; sightings

Back to it all, he even posted this when the other guy made his appearance at summergamefest, but not arrested;

View: https://x.com/mataneven/status/1666930214885289985?s=20

He's being fueled with all the attention of his "trolling/harassment", but with all the instigating and statements he's putting out there, it can escalate to something more serious. It's not really "ah this kid", he doesn't deserve this time of day at all yeah.

Just sharing this as I think it's necessary context to not view this through a; "teehee, funny trollolo kid moment"

It's sad that there's all this additional baggage to be taken into consideration for this event.

Last edited:

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
Yep, piggybacking of this, but he's like the amalgamation 4chan and edgy/dark humour internet meme culture, but somehow having access and being able to insert himself everywhere and be an irl troll. You can make a case study on this kid it's....very weird and concerning. Not only like a loud/annoyance cringe person on social media.

To discover that he already was infamous, his chanting during an NBA match and blizzcon 2019 when he was 12/13; interview
And then appearing on TGA, weird associations with all polarizing and corners of the internet; sightings

Back to it all, he even posted this when the other guy made his appearance at summergamefest, but not arrested;

View: https://x.com/mataneven/status/1666930214885289985?s=20

He's being fueled with all the attention of his "trolling/harassment", but with all the instigating and statements he's putting out there, it can escalate to something more serious. It's not really "ah this kid", he doesn't deserve this time of day at all yeah.

Just sharing this as I think it's necessary context to not view this through a; "teehee, funny trollolo kid moment"

It's sad that there's all this additional baggage to be taken into consideration for this event.

I had seen him trying to do something at TwitchCon this year as well. I don't get it. His parents must be loaded. Thank you for taking the time to find all that and post it though. I wanted to but it's difficult to write like that on mobile.

ReginaldXIV

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I see this dude pop up everywhere. Last I saw him was yelling at writers on the picket lines last spring.

This is not a funny haha dude.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno if this is "old guy yells at cloud" tier or "no fun allowed," but everything about that kid is annoying as hell.
It's not, the kid fucking sucks. From the typical sort of slut shaming to harassing writers during the writer's strike he's the embodiment of the type of dude who listens to alpha male podcasts ad nauseum.

Aadiboy

Nov 4, 2017
Honestly seems like it's time for the parents to be shamed for their kid's behavior, they have to be supporting or enabling it at this point.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
There are folks cheering for that attention seeking dumbass kid? Nope from me.

He also threatened to disrupt Wrestlemania last year. Fortunately Dan Ryckert was able to get security to stop him.

Props to him, hope Geoff and crew actually account for the number of allowed guests on stage and the cameraman knowing when to cut off this time around.

Stef

Oct 28, 2017
Rome, Italy, Planet Earth
- And tackle down ANY suspicious person approaching the stage!
- Right, Mr Keighley!
(after 18 developers in casual clothes are pinned down)
- Ok, ok, let's change strategy...