• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

真棒!

Banned
Nov 24, 2017
I don't doubt another VF is in the works, as VF5FS is still played a good deal in Arcades in Japan. Like others have talked about in this thread, I'm pretty sure the next game will have some sort of new gimmick be it a rage arts system or something just as flashy.

MadeMan

Dec 3, 2017
Sydney, Australia
I don't doubt another VF is in the works, as VF5FS is still played a good deal in Arcades in Japan. Like others have talked about in this thread, I'm pretty sure the next game will have some sort of new gimmick be it a rage arts system or something just as flashy.
I really hope not. I would hate supers or anything of the sort. Virtua Fighter has always had it's strength in doing it's own thing, not imitaing others. It's fine to see them in other games, but that's not the kind of fighting game that VF i, IMO.

Deleted member 9650

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If VF does a new gimmick, I'd like it to push towards even more realistic fighting. It's just so expensive. The animation variety is insane. You'd need some kind of procedural system for it to work properly.

BTW Clash system was really bad. There's a reason why they removed it.