• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
The fact that like 90% of the time I see Rushia in related videos or talked about by others it involves a stupid "haha rushia is flat" joke has actually put me off watching Rushia at all.

A lot of the clips around Rushia do end up being boob jokes or scream jokes, which is really unfortunate because I don't think it gives a fair indication of what she's actually like most of the time. Not to say that she doesn't scream or join in with the boing/pettan stuff, but it's really not that prevalent.
Rushia is very sweet, and similarly to Watame tends to run long with her superchat readings as a result. She was clearly the most resistant to removing her chat scroll during recent events and is one of the few who has actually brought it back fully for some streams, like her most recent singing stream.

She's a completely awkward goofball and has weird Minecraft adventures instead of just building things:
youtu.be

【Uruha Rushia】- SNIPING POLKA

Rushia kills polka in Minecraft PS:Always correct if I had mistranslated on the video(comment down below)tysm-------------------------------------------...
youtu.be

First she lost Penta.... now she lost Konta

Every time she hunts and tames, it dies right in front of her eyes-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

She occasionally goes into thug mode (I wanted to find a clip of her just grabbing people like a Delinquent in Fall Guys but couldn't):

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

She has issues around anxiety.
youtu.be

Rushia Talks about Her Anxiety and the Story She was Laid Off from the Cafe

Uruha Rushia chatting stream English subtitle / eng subShe talked about her part-time job and her anxietyFrom my understanding, she needs the feeling of soci...
youtu.be

Rushia talks about her troubles with entrance exams

#潤羽るしあ #hololive #vtuberEN #vtuber #hololiveEN #minecraftDeep in the mines while searching for diamonds, Rushia takes some time to share a personal story abo...

She has a cat who frequently interrupts her streams (especially her ASMR streams)
youtu.be

Cat Interrupts Rushia's ASMR (Hololive)

In this clip Uruha Rushia gets her ASMR stream interrupted by her cat who proceeds to punch the mic and cause Rushia to panic. Hope you enjoy!Check out Rushi...
youtu.be

a Neko appeared in Rushia's Morning Stream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Source of the Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y...

Her English is relatively weak even for Hololive standards, but she tries pretty hard to interact with overseas viewers when she can:
youtu.be

Uruha Rushia accidentally tells English viewers to GO HOME | Hololive【ホロライブ】

Rushia was having fun talking to the English viewers in chat. She eventually asked her chat for help with English, which backfired spectacularly. Regarding ...
youtu.be

600K SUBS RUSHIA'S SPECIAL MESSAGE TO EVERYONE!

600k subs special message! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source of the Video: http...

And finally, I'm a big fan of her singing voice, and listen to her Tabako rendition pretty frequently.:
youtu.be

Even when drunk, Rushia still sounds like an Angel // Uruha Rushia sings Tabako by Koresawa

Ah.. Watashi no Tenshi..Source:https://youtu.be/7pkGAzlU7W0Sub to Rushia:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_gCybOJRIgOXw6Qb4qJzQ#UruhaRushia #潤羽るしあ
youtu.be

Uruha Rushifer sings Mezase Pokemon Master

I want to be the very flattest Source:https://youtu.be/7pkGAzlU7W0Sub to Rushia:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_gCybOJRIgOXw6Qb4qJzQ#UruhaRushia #潤羽るしあ

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Pekora's slime trrrrrrap should be renamed ditzy idol trap ...

"uhm" *bounce* "uhm" *bounce* "uhm" *bounce* XD

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia

Watching Ojou's return stream after almost a month(? Her last stream was around after the 2nd gen collabo iirc) break due to health reasons is giving my tear ducts some workout

Ahh I've missed her... Now we can get our timely supply of Nakirium again

OP
OP
Kansoku

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017

Hachaama new costume. Very chuuni but pretty cool.

Matsuri will also get a new costume on the 28th. Seems like it will also have twintails, which is pretty funny considering the last HoloGura episode

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Haachama is just fischl.

latest

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
for a hot second there i thought they put a vtuber in genshin impact

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I saw the thumbnail of some video on my recommended tab in YouTube saying Korone was announced as a DLC character for BBTAG at ArcRevo. It was a very low effort shitpost. Didn't even use clips of Korone or anything. So low effort that I won't even post it. But it made me think how totally fitting that would be for that game or Smash. It should happen.

bagandscalpel

Oct 25, 2017
I saw the thumbnail of some video on my recommended tab in YouTube saying Korone was announced as a DLC character for BBTAG at ArcRevo. It was a very low effort shitpost. Didn't even use clips of Korone or anything. So low effort that I won't even post it. But it made me think how totally fitting that would be for that game or Smash. It should happen.
Indie game scene aside, wouldn't surprise me if there will be an official Vtuber fighting game in the future like Aquapazza or Dengeki Bunko.

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017
God, any time Coco streams or is involved in someone else's stream the chat becomes a complete dumpster fire. She's playing with Miko right now and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say 99% of the chat is spam from Chinese antis.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
starting to look like it

God, any time Coco streams or is involved in someone else's stream the chat becomes a complete dumpster fire. She's playing with Miko right now and I don't think it's an exaggeration to say 99% of the chat is spam from Chinese antis.

This could be solved with temporary sub only mode in her streams or any stream she collabs with until that shit dies down. Hololive Vtubers seem to be adverse to using that function though.

edit: I just checked out the stream and died laughing at Coco's 3D model's massive chest being level with Miko's head.

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, I'm enjoying Among Us a lot more watching Fubuki, Kiara, and just more Hololive members in general. The game has more engagement when you are invested in the players. Never gave a flippin' heck about it when it was all these Twitchers/Youtubers.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm assuming full playthroughs and stuff are rarely translated? I've just seen Korone has played RE4 and Heavy Rain and Pekora is playing Xenoblade, I suppose I'd have to learn Japanese if I ever wanted to watch them properly?

TraBuch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm assuming full playthroughs and stuff are rarely translated? I've just seen Korone has played RE4 and Heavy Rain and Pekora is playing Xenoblade, I suppose I'd have to learn Japanese if I ever wanted to watch them properly?
Yeah, never an entire playthrough. The best you'll get is something like the Pekora Metal Gear Solid series, a couple people have been translating highlights of her playthroughs of each game. It's extremely well-done, but it's not every single moment of her playthrough.

Someone's also doing one of Subaru's playthrough of Detroit.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
there was like 7+ videos of pekora playing fallout but i'm not sure she finished it or the subber stopped mid way, each video was like an hour long

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, never an entire playthrough. The best you'll get is something like the Pekora Metal Gear Solid series, a couple people have been translating highlights of her playthroughs of each game. It's extremely well-done, but it's not every single moment of her playthrough.

Someone's also doing one of Subaru's playthrough of Detroit.

there was like 7+ videos of pekora playing fallout but i'm not sure she finished it or the subber stopped mid way, each video was like an hour long

Alrighty, thanks guys.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Probably, although there's often a lot of live subbing going on in the live chat, so you might get enough out of that of you wanted to watch some replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.