• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I feel like I've put too much time in to not stick it out a little longer until raids finally get added but yeah, the updates have been pathetic. Doesn't help that even doing dailies and surges feels like a chore now thanks to the hidden increasing difficulty, my reward for being good at the game is having to waste my time in impossible battles watching the AI bust out constant Gargoyles/Banshees/Living Bombs until I lose enough times for it to decide I'm allowed to win again.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
There's some kind of hidden MMR, the more you win the tougher the AI gets but if you lose repeatedly (and you have to lose, not restart or surrender) it starts easing up. I believe it's also tracked separately per leader.
That makes sense. I've certainly noticed that the AI behavior can change match to match.

Blitz

Oct 29, 2017
Are there only 2 active guilds left? (Resetera XI and Resetera V)

Only 2 out of 11 guilds survived? Anyone else out there?

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Yup. Just browsing on Reddit and my observations from the guild I'm in are pretty anecdotal, but also damning. Game is about six months old and has had three new minis added and literally no other new modes, maps, or gameplay options. Just some relatively minor rebalancing which partially has been nerfs to popular minis.

If the game dies, Blizzard deserves it. They were not prepared to properly support this kind of mobile game.

i dont play it anymore, but yikes at their content plan (which is no plan at all, it seems). I play another game where something like this is one of like 10 other modes that cycle through

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Resetera IV is still active enough to clear the seasons but I had to clear out inactive people constantly and at this point I don't know if anyone from era is even in the guild lol

Oct 25, 2017
This game started as a game I'd play every couple days and slowly became a game I play pretty much every day. Often I'll just clear a single quest every couple hours. The daily thing is very easy to clear if you hit the xp multipliers. When it's blue you get 2 progress and purple gets 3. The lack of new content doesn't bother me, I'm not even done with all the elites as it stands.

ToTheMoon

Oct 27, 2017
This game started as a game I'd play every couple days and slowly became a game I play pretty much every day. Often I'll just clear a single quest every couple hours. The daily thing is very easy to clear if you hit the xp multipliers. When it's blue you get 2 progress and purple gets 3. The lack of new content doesn't bother me, I'm not even done with all the elites as it stands.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to more substantial content eventually, but the core game is just fun. Especially after they fixed the load times, if I've got a couple minutes to kill then I'll start up the game... not because I'm grinding for anything in particular, but just because I enjoy it.

I should probably start working on the Heroic Campaign again (I'm at like 120 Crests), but I'm just chilling right now. I got Sylvanas to max army rank a while back and have just been using her for Quests and Surges since then.

TheRizza7

Oct 30, 2017
Hey everyone! Not sure what the health of this game is nowadays, but looks like this upcoming season will include more guild activities. Maybe now is a good time to consolidate some of the guilds? Resetera IX has about 8 active members so I'm up for either removing some of the inactive to make room for more actives or however people who still play would want to approach this. Open to ideas and hearing if there are other guilds that need more active players and we can start moving people around so we have some full active guilds for this Darkmoon Faire thing coming out!

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
Hey everyone! Not sure what the health of this game is nowadays, but looks like this upcoming season will include more guild activities. Maybe now is a good time to consolidate some of the guilds? Resetera IX has about 8 active members so I'm up for either removing some of the inactive to make room for more actives or however people who still play would want to approach this. Open to ideas and hearing if there are other guilds that need more active players and we can start moving people around so we have some full active guilds for this Darkmoon Faire thing coming out!
I'm gonna give the game a second chance this Saturday. So if there any places I can drop in, do tell :D

butalala

Nov 24, 2017

Hey that's the guild i'm in! (I'm Brannigan there). Consolidation makes sense to me.

Tommy Showbiz

Jul 20, 2022
Stopped playing this game until I hear that they fixed the content cadence, but man they really love changing the iOS icon for this lmao

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
New patch today which includes Darkmoon Faire tickets for another way to earn Arclight energy, gold, and tomes.

Our guild, ResetEra XI, has space for one more person. Please join! We always max out our 30,000 guild points within a couple weeks each season, and I'm hoping we'll get a lot of Darkmoon tickets this season, too.

Did they mega boost xp gain from quests or something?

Yes, Quest XP is now 2.5x more than it was previously.

Oct 25, 2017
New patch today which includes Darkmoon Faire tickets for another way to earn Arclight energy, gold, and tomes.

Our guild, ResetEra XI, has space for one more person. Please join! We always max out our 30,000 guild points within a couple weeks each season, and I'm hoping we'll get a lot of Darkmoon tickets this season, too.

Yes, Quest XP is now 2.5x more than it was previously.

Ah cool, I thought I might have been bugged somehow based on the last post lol...

I went from getting 70ish to 200xp base.

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
the new darkmoon quests are crazy. I have a purple quest on the bloodmage level and the computer keeps beating me to the chests, causing all kinds of crazy effects, like giant chickens, swarms of murlocs and a hog... I'm getting destroyed.

TheRizza7

Oct 30, 2017
Resetera XI has been purged of a lot of inactives, we have a lot of open spots for people who want to play!

pepperono

Nov 12, 2017
Was trying to clean up inactives from guild and accidentally removed someone that I didn't mean to.
I guess there's no way to re-invite manually, so if you were from Resetera X guild named Jako - sorry, just rejoin if you can!

Anyway, Resetera X has some open spots now lol.

TheRizza7

Oct 30, 2017
Was trying to clean up inactives from guild and accidentally removed someone that I didn't mean to.
I guess there's no way to re-invite manually, so if you were from Resetera X guild named Jako - sorry, just rejoin if you can!

Anyway, Resetera X has some open spots now lol.

How many spots does X have? IX has 8 active members, maybe we could group them together

TheRizza7

Oct 30, 2017
Currently 7 spots open lol. Might be able to kick one more potentially inactive member, if y'all do want to leave IX and join Resetera X.

I'll let the members of IX know and get back to you! We've been able to get all the guild rewards and a lot of the darkmoon faire rewards with these members so with almost double, we'd hit them easily