OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
I don't know that you have to spoiler that considering how long ago it came out...

Ah no, the Queen isn't an orokin that transferred into a new grineer body, she's pure orokin. But even they age. TheKuriatells the story of the Queens. Worm is in control of the Grineer; the Kuva siphons have something to do with bringing the Elder Queen back somehow.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Finally finished redoing my main grand hall into an Orokin one. Took some time and resources but I'm happy with the results.

I had to do something while waiting for The Sacrifice to drop. lol

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm playing with different lighting combinations as you can see at the end of the video. I had the orange lighting from before doing this (because it was all forest-like). Still not fully decided on what lighting I'll end up using.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure if this is a separate giveaway, or same as the one I listed earlier (rewards are the same), but humble bundle have a different way to get:

Foxglove Syandana, 200,000 Credits, 3-Day Affinity Booster, 3-Day Resource Booster
From this specific page:

https://www.humblebundle.com/mission/warframe-giveaway

Visit the store to collect a stamp and redeem as usual. I now have 2 unredeemed keys in my humble library, so could be worth doing?

OmniBaneSolid

Oct 27, 2017
Hello, I would like to join the Clan if that is still okay. I tried asking on the discord but there were some complications on my end.
My Warframe Id is OmniBaneBlue.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
So all timers in game are hilariously bugged atm. Eg: start a mobile defense mission, and the countdown insta-completes. Not so fun if trying to complete POE bounties though, as some of those missions insta-fail (eg: find caches)

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
So all timers in game are hilariously bugged atm. Eg: start a mobile defense mission, and the countdown insta-completes. Not so fun if trying to complete POE bounties though, as some of those missions insta-fail (eg: find caches)
Yeah, was trying to do the Sortie, and the second mission just insta-fails as soon as you enter the rescue area.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Seems Venus' plains will have a set of 10 or so new resources again... More fishing and seems there will be some kind of hunting. If the leaks are real.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Other than the resources and hunting, most of that was confirmed already. Surprised that Kingpin system might come around finally, I knew they were working on it but it was one of those ethereal WIPs.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
Other than the resources and hunting, most of that was confirmed already. Surprised that Kingpin system might come around finally, I knew they were working on it but it was one of those ethereal WIPs.
Yeah, the Kingpin system seemingly coming is a surprise.

Is this really surprising though
Not really, but they could've toned it down a bit, add 3 or 4 new resources and then use others from the plains... If each new open world adds 10-15 new resources it's going to be annoying pretty fast imo.

Deleted member 9100

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any tips for someone getting back into the game?

I last played 2 years ago and had put about 20 - 30 hours into it.

After hearing about the big changes to the game I've been meaning to get back into it and finally reinstalled it yesterday.

However, I've completely forgotten what to do in the game, where to go, and I'm completely lost. I have no idea how to figure out which mission I should be doing, or which planet/area I should be tackling.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips for someone getting back into the game?

I last played 2 years ago and had put about 20 - 30 hours into it.

After hearing about the big changes to the game I've been meaning to get back into it and finally reinstalled it yesterday.

However, I've completely forgotten what to do in the game, where to go, and I'm completely lost. I have no idea how to figure out which mission I should be doing, or which planet/area I should be tackling.
go to the planets you have already unlocked and look for the junction nodes leading to other planets. Do the challenges to get stuff you might not have and unlock quests.

Do the quests. Keep moving through the starchart.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Kingpin system seemingly coming is a surprise.

Not really, but they could've toned it down a bit, add 3 or 4 new resources and then use others from the plains... If each new open world adds 10-15 new resources it's going to be annoying pretty fast imo.

I can see the potential frustration as it was one of the reasons i ignored Cetus for a time until Eidolon hunting my sparked interest again (which includes creating amps).

hopefully they are not much of a pain to get.

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
I can see the potential frustration as it was one of the reasons i ignored Cetus for a time until Eidolon hunting my sparked interest again (which includes creating amps).

hopefully they are not much of a pain to get.
Exactly what happened to me, I ignored Cetus almost completely until I started doing Eidolon Hunting (and wanted to get all the MR from the zaws/amps). But the mining part was the most boring and tedious part of it all. Fishing is fine, but mining it's something that I don't want to keep doing every single time a new open world comes out.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that this game is a whole lot of nothing. Every system feels weightless. Different frames are largely pointless. Sorties are gated behind enemies that are just bullet sponges. Everything is a grind for what is basically cosmetics.

I just feel done with it. Did a lot of cosmetic stuff with my orbiter. Did a ton of trading to make loads of platinum.

Eidolon hunts are boring and are basically only there to upgrade your operator which is basically only there to do eidolon hunts slightly faster.

Grinding for mats is boring. Grinding standing is boring and is limited behind mastery which is locked behind an XP grind. Etc. etc.

Then there's the fact that new content is slow to release with the game being constantly plagued with bugs that sometimes make it feel unplayable.

Anyone feel like this? I was having fun for a bit but then kinda realized it was mostly just for fashion frame grind which didn't feel good

Akasaki

Oct 27, 2017
good news is that gems and fish are tradable

I do the work for you, for plat!
I got to it on the plains, so I'll eventually do it on Venus too.

I've come to the conclusion that this game is a whole lot of nothing. Every system feels weightless. Different frames are largely pointless. Sorties are gated behind enemies that are just bullet sponges. Everything is a grind for what is basically cosmetics.

I just feel done with it. Did a lot of cosmetic stuff with my orbiter. Did a ton of trading to make loads of platinum.

Eidolon hunts are boring and are basically only there to upgrade your operator which is basically only there to do eidolon hunts slightly faster.

Grinding for mats is boring. Grinding standing is boring and is limited behind mastery which is locked behind an XP grind. Etc. etc.

Then there's the fact that new content is slow to release with the game being constantly plagued with bugs that sometimes make it feel unplayable.

Anyone feel like this? I was having fun for a bit but then kinda realized it was mostly just for fashion frame grind which didn't feel good
It happens, go play other games/do other things. Let the game get new content and then come back. If you force yourself to play you'll get tired. Take a break from it.

They just announced in twitter that the final sacrifice trailer will air on Monday at the PC Game Show, I don't think they'd want to release the final trailer if they're not about to release the update soon.

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
I play for about 20-40 hours in bursts then drop the game for a while. Still love the game, but I need to take a break. The large content drops are a good time to jump back in and play about.

AYZON

Oct 29, 2017
Germany

Yea been playing with my brother basically since the beginning of Warframe but the new content and the changes they did to how you aquire things kinds turned me of the game. I still have it installed and will checkout new updates, maybe one day they patch it in a way I want to play it again.
Though I do like grinding for all the bling on my frames but last time I checked they actually made it more difficult. Also the cool stuff is mostly from the community and costs real money so yea.

Deleted member 3968

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I have ~1975 hrs but only ~70 of that is from the last year or 2. POE and the whole operators/edions thing and just the way they balance (read nerf) things makes it a chore to keep up. things are supposed to get easier/faster the more time you put in not longer/more grindy.

take a break come back if you want, or not.

def curious how the sacrifice will work out though.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a mod simulator? Cause I was doing good, but got to Sedana, and my survivablity has dropped like a rock. And I think it is due to mod setup

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
So I rerolled one of my synapse rivens and got this:
taLsoDt.png

Anyone know if this is good or if I could sell this for a decent amount?

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
I dunno about selling them, but that's a pretty good roll since synapse has good crit and does elec damage. What are the numbers at max, are you able to push into orange crit territory with it?

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
At max rank it'll give +165% crit damage and +115.9% electricity. I don't think it'll be able to orange crit without point strike and another crit mod like argon scope since the crit chance with just point strike is 97.5.%.

Spoit

Oct 28, 2017
Oh I read it as crit chance, not damage. That's still pretty good, but not quite as good as I thought

hexacypher

Oct 26, 2017
Beer Capital of the World

Yup, you're on point. Definitely had fun with the game for the 5 months or so that I've been playing it, but I feel like I'm near the end, especially after grinding out Hema for two clans this week lol. Just failed the MR22 -> 23 test, but I really don't care, as it's just a number at this point. I'm done at the end of June after I do some pigments for my clan, so I guess I'll see what Sacrifice is like, but it might be a bloody hot mess like how Onslaught launched, and us PC players will be the alpha testers (because no way will it be even beta worthy, which kind of is a crap move on DE's part). Then, of course, there is the part that anything interesting, creative, or efficient gets nerf'ed into the ground by DE if it doesn't fit their increasingly narrow vision of the game, while none of the bugs get fixed and then they introduce new ones too, lovely.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
4k plus hours in. Guess what, shit changes in a game like this and in any games-as-a-service type of game. The removal of Link abuse isn't that big of a loss and other than Ember most reworks end up being for the better.

Take a break. Play something else. There will be content when you return.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE cant be serious to release the Sacrifice too close to a Prime release, I was expecting to release the sacrifice content on tennocon

Oct 25, 2017
4k plus hours in. Guess what, shit changes in a game like this and in any games-as-a-service type of game. The removal of Link abuse isn't that big of a loss and other than Ember most reworks end up being for the better.

Take a break. Play something else. There will be content when you return.

Indeed.

Play something else and then come back to experience the new stuff.

Its actually not a bad for this game.

DE cant be serious to release the Sacrifice too close to a Prime release, I was expecting to release the sacrifice content on tennocon

Not sure why since Sacrifice is a quest that could be done in a day or less (unless there is time-gated item that inflates it).

If it can be added with the other content such as Venus and the new prime then why not?. It will be enough to keep the veterans entertained for a bit while having a additional thing for the new players to strive for.

The main issue of this upcoming release is how hot the content will possibly be coming in and what bugs will be there since it has happened before with these big content releases.

Last edited:

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

Its because DE hasn't released any real meaty content this year. Most of it was polish and QoL fixes. We haven't had a new quest lines in quite some time either. No new events since plague star. Khora and the damage rework was supposed to be a part of a quest line that took place on the plains. Damage rework didn't happen so they stuck her in Onslaught instead ( pretty much making all the ghoul scans utterly pointless since the lore they added makes zero sense now without any explanation as to why simaris has khora parts and her kavat)