X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
So I rerolled one of my synapse rivens and got this:
taLsoDt.png

Anyone know if this is good or if I could sell this for a decent amount?

I got a Synapse riven recently too, re-rolled a few times to get Crit Chance and Status Chance (meh).

Not sure if I want to re-roll but with Point Strike and the riven I get orange grits every time I feel like.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
To put Limbo's Stasis in a more cooperative position, it has been changed to only stop-time for Enemies. Limbo's gear and all Ally gear will continue to function. But, because complete time-halting for enemies within the Rift is akin to godly power, the duration of the ability has been shortened overall - from base 30 seconds to 15 seconds. This is of course affected by Mods.

Big news out of the workshop today for Limbo.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
In a dream world, they'd show the trailer and at the event it'd say "available right now". One can dream

hexacypher

Oct 26, 2017
Beer Capital of the World
Big news out of the workshop today for Limbo.

Like the first part, not a fan of the duration reduction. Probably in the end it just means he'll be more energy hungry, but I guess pizzas or Zenurik can fix that easily. Personally, I don't understand the Limbo hate. Sure, there are bad players, but they seem for the most part be be treating him as MR fodder, but I've been on some runs with Limbos where it's been an utter thing of beauty.

--

What's with people taking odd Frames to farming runs in public? I've had people take a Rhino into a Ophelia run and then complain that they aren't getting as much drops, why the heck did you take a Rhino in the first place? That being said, what's the best farming configuration? I use to think it was Nekros, Hydroid, Speedva, and EV trinity, but these days I'm seeing the best results with all max range 2 x Nekros, Hydroid, and Speedva with slash-based weapons. I'm thinking maybe a 3 x Nekros, Hydroid might be even better, but haven't played with it. I've gotten mediocre results with 2 x Hydroid, Nekros, and Speedva runs to make me wonder why people think this is a good idea.

In a dream world, they'd show the trailer and at the event it'd say "available right now". One can dream

The real dream would be that it'd be bug free lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Like the first part, not a fan of the duration reduction. Probably in the end it just means he'll be more energy hungry, but I guess pizzas or Zenurik can fix that easily. Personally, I don't understand the Limbo hate. Sure, there are bad players, but they seem for the most part be be treating him as MR fodder, but I've been on some runs with Limbos where it's been an utter thing of beauty.

Casting time on it is pretty small anyway. It's real easy to turn it on/off.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Massive nerf to stasis duration, completely awful for defense/mobile defense missions.

also aim glide rivens are going to be a goddamn pain in the ass now

are... are you fucking serious

Max duration is currently 92 seconds. So if it's half that since it went from 30 > 15 seconds base duration, that's still 46 seconds of timestop. Which again, takes about a second to recast and refresh.

Last edited:

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
Garbage.

Massive nerf to stasis duration, completely awful for defense/mobile defense missions.

Cool secret, I've been using vauban for aim glide headshot rivens for ages. This is great for actually playing with other limbo players, and heads off the limbocalypse that was going to happen after his prime comes out.

hexacypher

Oct 26, 2017
Beer Capital of the World
Garbage.

Out of all the recent nerfs this is surprisingly light. On an absolute scale it's probably bad, but it can be mitigated quite well. On a curve, it isn't as bad as what they've done before by a country mile. Maybe DE is learning from their past mistakes, but it's not like they've reverted their mistakes either, so there is that.

Manzoon

Oct 25, 2017
East Coast, USA
Out of all the recent nerfs this is surprisingly light. On an absolute scale it's probably bad, but it can be mitigated quite well. On a curve, it isn't as bad as what they've done before by a country mile. Maybe DE is learning from their past mistakes, but it's not like they've reverted their mistakes either, so there is that.
It's a nerf for solo limbo players, bit a very slight one, a GIANT BUFF for anyone playing with a limbo in a group.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Someone explain Umbra to me.

IIRC

Seemingly started as a variant of Excalibur (maybe even Excal Prime) for the Chinese market as he's a dark coloured version but the Team decided to weave a story as to why it exists lore wise for release here.

Sacrifice is poised to tell us what it is (is it a single frame or can other frames become Umbra)

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I should have explained better. I know all of the above, but that's it.

What is DE implementing exactly? What will it take to get Umbra? How will it be different? etc.

Oct 25, 2017
I should have explained better. I know all of the above, but that's it.

What is DE implementing exactly? What will it take to get Umbra? How will it be different? etc.

We don't know until the quest is out.

The most hinted by Ballas is that a sacrifice is required and would you as the Tenno do it.

Whatever that is or actually means is not known.

edit: According to Glitches above his stats were different so maybe they keep that aspect. *shrug*

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We don't know until the quest is out.

The most hinted by Ballas is that a sacrifice is required and would you as the Tenno do it.

Whatever that is or actually means is not known.
Ah. Thanks for the response.

The reason I asked was because I read some thing on reddit where someone said "I'm gonna start working on Oberon right now!" on the topic of Umbra, so I assumed I missed something.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah. Thanks for the response.

The reason I asked was because I read some thing on reddit where someone said "I'm gonna start working on Oberon right now!" on the topic of Umbra, so I assumed I missed something.

He also mentioned a "Trade" and "All miracles require a sacrifice" so maybe you trade a frame for it. LOL *shrug*

We'll see once the quest drops

Just started out i am so lost lol

The objective in the new progressive system is to open up JUNCTIONS in each planet, they consist in mini objectives you need to do so you have something to aim for.

If you are lost in all the weapon options, well remember this is a PVE game there is no bad option just pick one that looks cool to you and start from there.

In the mods deparment well for the warframe up defenses, for weapons up their best damage and then add and element with that you have a base to work with.

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Doing a quest called vors prize. And how do i get new frames dunno which ones are good lol or that

Can any frame use any weapon ?

Nick C

Oct 25, 2017
MT
Doing a quest called vors prize. And how do i get new frames dunno which ones are good lol or that

Any frame can use any weapon. Frame choice is also very up to what you want to use. Who did you pick as your starter?

I'd follow the objectives for junctions starting out.

Only buy slots with your starter plat.

NEVER speed up crafting unless you have a surplus of plat and you have to have the item right away.

Doing story quest is a good way to pass time, by the way don't try to grind your way to the new quest that will unlock in the coming hours is too much content you need to burn thru.

Just use any frame that looks cool to you and yeah the weapons are universal nothing is gated for use.

Who did you pick as your starting frame?

Oct 25, 2017

Sounds like you're right at the start. You starter frame should be good for a while but once you reach Venus you can farm the boss for a Rhino. That fella with some extra armour mods can take you through the whole game and even cope with the end game stuff too.

Oh, and log on the warframe site and then redeem the code FREESWORD here. It'll give you a free heat sword which isn't a great weapon, but it's fine starting out and already comes with a potato which doubles its mod capacity. Also a free weapon slot.

Deleted member 1781

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

You can get new Warframes mainly by killing boss except for Vor in Mercury. When a boss is killed they will drop a Warframe part, and to craft it you'll need the three parts crafted (Systems, Chassis and Neuroptics) and acquire the Blueprint buying it from the market using credits not plat.

OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
OP updated, I'm crowdsourcing title suggestions from anyone who has a good idea. Got a few in the discord already but I know some of you aren't there.

In the meantime...

S10e3nE.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glitchesarecool
Oct 25, 2017
with mrs. glitches
Any spoiler guidelines for Sacrifice in the thread?

Anything story wise should be spoiler tagged; basically most of the quest. Probably a good idea to spoiler tag any emails you get for quest completion as well. Mechanical changes such as Umbra existing or new weapons do not. However if there's some crazed twist at the end of this like TSD, I'd spoiler that for sure.

Nick C

Oct 25, 2017
MT
Anything story wise should be spoiler tagged; basically most of the quest. Probably a good idea to spoiler tag any emails you get for quest completion as well. Mechanical changes such as Umbra existing or new weapons do not. However if there's some crazed twist at the end of this like TSD, I'd spoiler that for sure.
Reasonable.