Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the gimmick of getting to play as the characters, very cute and something I didn't know I wanted from the series.

MayorTortimer

May 27, 2018
I really like the gimmick of getting to play as the characters, very cute and something I didn't know I wanted from the series.

It reminds me a lot of the experience playing the Warioware level in Smash. I'm excited to see how it plays! No idea who I'll end up maining cuz I love all of the characters (okay probably Orbulon tbh).

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I suspect each "level" with have a set of microgames focused with playing a certain character, and then later levels will mix up stages forcing you to play as a character you hadn't originally.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Warionwre is one of my favourite series but something was off about this game. I don't think I like the fact you are always a controling a character on screen. That's a fundamental change in the gameplay. Every other game involves a button press, a , a movement of the device or controller has been the direct way to win the game. This feels too different

moeman

Oct 25, 2017
Warionwre is one of my favourite series but something was off about this game. I don't think I like the fact you are always a controling a character on screen. That's a fundamental change in the gameplay. Every other game involves a button press, a , a movement of the device or controller has been the direct way to win the game. This feels too different

Hopefully they'll still have a few of the traditional microgames included on there. But honestly any warioware is a good thing.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Over 200 minigames. Would be awesome if there's a BOTW/Odyssey style minigame (akin to the Wind Waker/Sunshine minigame on Warioware Wii)

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
the only constant in warioware is change

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really concerned about controlling a character to play the mini games.

but I feel it was a necessary since there's only so much you can do with Micro games with buttons. And touch is something they can't really do too much since it can be docked.

AAION

Dec 28, 2018
I wonder if there's going to be any interesting HD rumble, touchscreen, or motion functionality. or is all that dead now?

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Damn. I suspected that joycons might be necessary for something from the logo but kept hope it was just for the co-op stuff.

That pretty much kills the game dead for me honestly, what a shame. Was hyped as heck to see a new WW.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Said this in the main Nintendo thread This looks like SUCH a cool twist on the series, making playable characters your lives is so cool

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Gameplay looks amazing. This one is bought. I won't watch more but I hope there is some side content, maybe not like Gold but still

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Very much appreciate the host making a "This hole was made for me" joke during the teeth mini game.

And yeah, Three Houses has a mini game in the 9-Volt stage. Saw Super Metroid in the menu too.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Treehouse segment completely sold me on the character mechanic.

There's totally going to be a mode that incorporates every microgame and every character that I'll spend a ton of time in.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
This looks good

Playing as different characters looks like the perfect shake-up for Warioware

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This looks insane, cannot wait to play it. 200 microgames, all of them supporting co-op, with 13 characters that all play differently should make for a wild amount of variety

I'm glad this continues the tradition of Warioware games having impeccable art.

box art
OP
OP

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
e38yhxzx0aihwkmpwj6l.jpeg

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so excited for this, I wasn't expecting a new WarioWare! It's great to know the franchise is healthy.

Will be all into multiplayer with my husband