• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, that really sucks. Guess I'm only going on ResetEra for the next 10 days. It's a shame for everyone who tried to keep it under wraps.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Just rip the bandaid off and watch it IMO you'll have a far less stressful existence for the next 2 weeks. It just made me more hyped.

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
I don't do social media really and don't visit youtube much so WE GUCCI.

Disney must be on the war path though.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
spoilers are like terrorism, i'm literally shaking

to keep from clicking on them

Becks'

Dec 7, 2017
Canada
Some Arab dudes, probably princes and shit got early access. Uber spoilery.

I am going to leave it here because I am not affected by spoilers but:

Everyone lives at the end, they fight on what looks like Kree? Cap screams Avengers Assemble and everyone of them goes on Thanos and his army. Thor looks like a hermit though and Hulk is back.

Last edited:

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the most hyped movies of the decade and people expected stuff not to leak? lol

Oct 25, 2017
Cunts can't help spoiling Thrones a few hours after it's aired how the hell am I gonna make it 10 days without being spoiled?

Ffs

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Its related to the first 20-30 minutes of the movie, catches up to Captain Marvel mid credits, touches on barton, stark, widow, captain, aftermath on earth, a dream sequence... stuff

IGAF about spoilers, spoil me timbers, I watch most movies spoiled.

I've seen them and don't click on the tag without thinking about what the word "spoiler" means.

Nope it's new spoilers from the whole movie including the finale.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Its related to the first 20-30 minutes of the movie, catches up to Captain Marvel mid credits, touches on barton, stark, widow, captain, aftermath on earth, a dream sequence... stuff

IGAF about spoilers, spoil me timbers, I watch most movies spoiled.

I've seen them and don't click on the tag without thinking about what the word "spoiler" means.

That footage description is fake.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I bumped into some shit half an hour ago, and MAN.

...MAAAAAANNNN
aLR9a6y3y0BqHdbGoN8umVGJTWc=.gif

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I keep telling you kids the internet is a mistake. But do you listen to papa Vilix? Noooooo. You sit there with your Twitter and buttsex.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Too late for me.

I don't know if I feel angry or excited to be honest, I'm definitely disappointed that I spoiled myself without intention tho.