Oct 27, 2017

Holy crap! XD

800px-Red_Rooster_Logo.png

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
At least put white outline around that text or something. That hurts the eyes to read.
Also, where's the teeth?!

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Cripes that sucks. The name not even being centered properly irritates me to no end.

Plus the logo, font choice, colors, and general presentation are all cheeks. Looks like something a little kid threw together in the Halo 2 emblem editor or Paint or something. Blech.

Beanbeany

Apr 25, 2022
How is this company still a thing? I feel like they've had nothing but bad press for like the past 5-6 years.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's an incredibly annoying and eye-straining color scheme. I refuse to believe an actual graphic designer was in charge of this.

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
The problem with minimalism is that eventually you run out of shapes.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
My eyes are burning

What's baffling is that the agency that worked on this actually does some pretty decent work. I somehow doubt that this will go on their frontpage.

www.guerillasuit.com

Guerilla Suit

A creative agency in Austin, Texas. We are a curious collective of designers, strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs and problem killers who do what it takes to develop and grow businesses today. From a simple name to a full spectrum launch strategy all the way to events and yes, best in class...

Yeah their SXSW23 work is awesome. Its like they hired some freelancer on fiverr to handle this one.

vpricot

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah the color and font choice is like… Man like not even hyperbolic it legitimately does hurt and strain my eyes to look at.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
New logo is fine (though it could have used some incorporation of the teeth). Not a fan of the font spelling it all the way out though.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
The blue text on the red background is awful, in that it actively hurts your eyes.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
What's baffling is that the agency that worked on this actually does some pretty decent work. I somehow doubt that this will go on their frontpage.

www.guerillasuit.com

Guerilla Suit

A creative agency in Austin, Texas. We are a curious collective of designers, strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs and problem killers who do what it takes to develop and grow businesses today. From a simple name to a full spectrum launch strategy all the way to events and yes, best in class...
Honestly, it's so hard to know whether this was Version 1 or Version 20 where the client gets their hands on it so much that it becomes over the top and the "client" art directs.

Anyways, the logo looks like a fast food joint but I get why they need to rebrand given all the bs their company's been about for the past x number of years.

fhqwhgads

Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting for the day companies realise how badly they've ran the minimalist logo design trend into the ground.

Alent

"This guy are sick"
Oct 28, 2017
The cockerel-R is fine but the colours are absoluteley awful. Soften them a lot.

But gotta admit when I saw a thread about RT I thought it'd be some new abuse coming to light, that's usually my first thought these days.

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
Certainly a huge step over the bad former logo, but those colors are garish and blinding.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Brand New Branding looks alright! Is it entertainment? I wouldn't have thunk! But hey, it beats the old one
rooster-teeth-layoffs.jpeg

I was such a big fan of rooster teeth from like 2009- 2020 but man I never actually realised how silly the logo is. Graphic designer literlaly just google searched the word rooster and teeth and slammed the images together

At least it has more character then this new logo. I am so sick of minimilist logos, please god can we just have them be interesting again. None of this 'your logo should be able to be drawn from memory' fucking bullshit

Oct 27, 2017
Design company probably supplied 50 options and whoever was in charge at Rooster Teeth kept choosing that one. Don't blame the designers until proven guilty.

I thought this would be a name change along with the rebrand. The whole thing dates back to a very 2002/2003 sense of humour so when they say overdue for an update I thought the name was gone.