#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Feb 16, 2021

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Team Fortress 2 and an expensive Sous Vide machine
web.archive.org

Every cook, cooking smarter

ChefSteps exists to inspire creativity and encourage expertise in the kitchen. We develop high-quality content, tools, and resources that will inspire and educate cooks at any skill level. Our team of award-winning chefs, filmmakers, and engineers demonstrates modern culinary concepts with...

not really sure who the audience for this was lol

Taunt_Boiling_Point.png
The product was bankrolled by Gabe Newell, and the taunt reuses assets from the 'Tabel Tantrum' taunt

250px-Taunt_Table_Tantrum.png

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Super Mario Maker having Nisekoi sprites as free DLC and levels where you had to choose your best girl.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
An older one, but Wario crossing over into a Bomberman game:

www.mariowiki.com

Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman!

Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! is a crossover game between the Wario franchise and Hudson Soft's Bomberman series that was released in 1994 and 1995 in North America and Europe, respectively. The game is a reskinned version of Bomberman GB, which...

Thinking about it, it would have been cool if Nintendo ran with this and just had Wario invade other game series. That's more or less what Mario Land 3 was, too.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

PowerWash Simulator is getting Warhammer 40,000 DLC later this year News

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1661779386306113557?t=eCTIgHa1h1UxxXGoSIgTng&s=19

www.resetera.com

PowerWash Simulator's Back to the Future Special Pack DLC is out now Square Enix

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1725166850114265361 I'm excited to play this tonight after work.

www.resetera.com

SpongeBob SquarePants Special Pack DLC for PowerWash Simulator will be out June 29 News - Square Enix

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1668675685294940163?t=GkrzpIy3gvcmKJKEC8F-fg&s=19 $7.99 6 maps 10 new achievements and trophies Maps:
Wake me up when they get Fallout or TES DLC.

Thats what I've been waiting on.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Remember the 2008-12 time period when indie games started to become big and some of the bigger creators crossed over their characters in each other's games?

And then one of the games got so popular that it got it's own secret area and cosmetics in "a much bigger game", Borderlands 2?

Borderlands-2-Minecraft-Easter-Egg-Cave.jpg

I wonder how that ol Minecraft is doing these days. Probably begging for Gearbox to make Borderlands 4 so they can cross over again, I'm sure...

I played through BL2 for the first time last year and was blown away at how much parts of the game resemble a time capsule. This easter egg and the Double Rainbow one left me feeling like it was 2011 again.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
I played through BL2 for the first time last year and was blown away at how much parts of the game resemble a time capsule. This easter egg and the Double Rainbow one left me feeling like it was 2011 again.

What's frustrating is that BL 1.5 was bland, 3 was okay but disappointing, I didn't get far into Tiny Tina, so Blands2 is still the most fun in the series and one of only like 3 loot RPGs I can play forever but can't seem to replicated.

balohna

Nov 1, 2017
Wow, never heard of this.

I was almost going to post THPS3, that was one of the earliest games I played with some absolutely fucked up secret characters:

Wolverine and Darth Maul were absolutely mind blowing as a kid.
Anyone who wasn't there at the time probably doesn't realize how massive THPS was. It was one of Activision's pre-COD cash cows.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
What's frustrating is that BL 1.5 was bland, 3 was okay but disappointing, I didn't get far into Tiny Tina, so Blands2 is still the most fun in the series and one of only like 3 loot RPGs I can play forever but can't seem to replicated.

Ouch. Well, that doesn't sound too encouraging as I playthrough the series! I have yet to experience anything released after Borderlands 2, even including both of the Tales from the Borderlands spinoffs. Everything is installed on my PC and ready to be played, but I hope that just the second release in such a varied franchise doesn't already feel like the pinnacle.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Ouch. Well, that doesn't sound too encouraging as I playthrough the series! I have yet to experience anything released after Borderlands 2, even including both of the Tales from the Borderlands spinoffs. Everything is installed on my PC and ready to be played, but I hope that just the second release in such a varied franchise doesn't already feel like the pinnacle.
thats just that user opinion, dont start uninstalling everything before you see it. i think BL3 is easily better than BL2 on the gameplay front alone, its actually fun for the first time to move around and shoot the shooty guns. and Tales from the Borderlands (the first) manages the impossible and makes borderlands writing good, its easily the best game. Theres no Tales from the Borderlands 2. Repeat, there is not Tales from the Borderlands 2.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
thats just that user opinion, dont start uninstalling everything before you see it. i think BL3 is easily better than BL2 on the gameplay front alone, its actually fun for the first time to move around and shoot the shooty guns. and Tales from the Borderlands (the first) manages the impossible and makes borderlands writing good, its easily the best game. Theres no Tales from the Borderlands 2. Repeat, there is not Tales from the Borderlands 2.

This is very true! I was not planning on deleting the incomplete games, but rather proceed with tempered expectations. I thought BL2 was an immense upgrade from BL GOTY in multiple facets, so I am intrigued to see what new heights Gearbox took the franchise to since 2012. I felt it would be most appropriate to continue in release order, so it would be a while before I even have a grasp on your comment about New Tales from the Borderlands.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I think you're referring to Blade Strangers? Has Gunvolt, Shovel Knight, Isaac, and many others!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkcfuVizq1w

This reminds me of two crossover fighting games that I always get confused.

In one corner, Nitroplus Blasterz, an all female (I think?) fighting game based on visual novels characters. It's also a canonical part of the Demonbane series, with the story being a result of Vortex Blaster Demonbane killing Azathoth and ending existence since reality is a product of Azathoth's dreams, leading Yog-Sothoth to try to stretch out the last moment of reality until she can revive Azathoth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oz87RTaL0s

In the other, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, which has a bunch of characters from a light novel brand and also Sega.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8PNHJEFpfc

Last edited:

Big Yoshi

Nov 25, 2018
SAeDSRm4DQCRJLteTx6Xhg.png

Rock Band 4 added Sterling Archer from Archer for free when they added "Danger Zone" as DLC.
battleborn_rock_band_4.0.0.jpg

Somehow this isn't the strangest crossover in RB4, with 2 battleborn characters being playable within it (and no where else since battleborn shut down)

Other crossovers in Rock Band 4 include Psychonauts tshirts / hats, SCRUFF a gay dating app, and the Vancouver aquarium.

Last edited:

Chippewa Barr