Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Here's one from a while back

7840.watchmenheader.jpg

Watchmen, for kids! Hey, where's Dr. Manhattan?

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Some versions of Dariusburst had packs letting you play as the vehicles across different shmups made by a bunch of different companies like Taito, Sega, Cave, Eighting, and Capcom.

Psyvariar Delta, on the other hand, has DLC that lets you play as the vehicle from a single obscure Jaleco game.

7pPKACq.jpeg

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Surprised no ones said Kingdom Hearts yet.

It always blew my mind as a kid the DISNEY / FF crossover stuff

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Here's my pick:
Taisen Net Gimmick: Capcom & Psikyo All Stars. Think for a minute - what kind of game would you get when mashing Capcom and Psikyo together? Well, just SF Alpha 3 and Psikyo actually... and unless you answered "Mahjong" you were wrong!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZJZfhnpx3Y

I wish I could say this is the weirdest Capcom game I have, but somehow its not lol.

Icarian

May 9, 2018

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Gear X Monster Hunter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jCz4VnC2Q

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVruA2LCXY4

This was kind of out of left field at the time since MH was mostly a JP thing during the PSP era, not that weird nowadays with MH being as mainstream as it is.

I mean... it's a camel in a costume, it'd be much weirder if it only had 2 legs.

Were these PSP only or were they still present in the PS3 remaster? Id be interested in checking them out.

ArtemisLunar

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Jun 13, 2018
PSO2 JP X Zelda BOTW:

View: https://youtu.be/UAGnarmoRgw?si=jQE02HQ-5lh6iUnn
If you play the Cloud version of PSO2 Japan on your Switch, you can get some goodies from Zelda, which is a Master Sword Camo, Hylian Shield as an Accessory, and the clothes from Link.
And the best part is that it's not console locked, you can use it on any console, being one of the few collabs that you can see outside of a Nintendo console.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still baffled by Final Fantasy 14 and Fall Guys. How the hell that conversation started I'd love to know.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
www.resetera.com

PowerWash Simulator is getting Warhammer 40,000 DLC later this year News

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1661779386306113557?t=eCTIgHa1h1UxxXGoSIgTng&s=19

www.resetera.com

PowerWash Simulator's Back to the Future Special Pack DLC is out now Square Enix

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1725166850114265361 I'm excited to play this tonight after work.

www.resetera.com

SpongeBob SquarePants Special Pack DLC for PowerWash Simulator will be out June 29 News - Square Enix

https://twitter.com/PowerWashSim/status/1668675685294940163?t=GkrzpIy3gvcmKJKEC8F-fg&s=19 $7.99 6 maps 10 new achievements and trophies Maps:
didn't see FF7 Remake mentioned here. The Powerwash DLC is canon with the game

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
NFklMz4.jpeg

Nd8Edhu.jpeg

cbLACSe.jpeg

fwjTgCH.jpeg

9SJZ4C7.jpeg

oNRmGal.jpeg

hZehJb9.jpeg

PbgoBbf.jpeg

672KHHR.jpeg

oWTvDA9.jpeg

0IlZAdw.png

jdueTIT.jpeg

BGAzXwE.jpeg

vz3LHrH.jpeg

9qrM1zk.jpeg

will continue editing this post as I continue remembering more collaboration Medabots

Last edited:

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Honestly Mario + Rabbids remains a pretty bizarre crossover, especially with the xcom gameplay. Everyone was puzzled throughout the leaks up until reveal when it at least seemed like a capable game (though still odd)

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
FFXV and cup noodles will always take the cake for me

There was a cup noodles quest. It wasnt just a silly shirt or a silly hat. You had to talk to the cup noodle vendor parked with his cup noodle truck in this very fantasy city in this fantasy game, so you could get the egg of a mythical creature to put on your cup noodles

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Team Fortress 2 and an expensive Sous Vide machine
web.archive.org

Every cook, cooking smarter

ChefSteps exists to inspire creativity and encourage expertise in the kitchen. We develop high-quality content, tools, and resources that will inspire and educate cooks at any skill level. Our team of award-winning chefs, filmmakers, and engineers demonstrates modern culinary concepts with...

not really sure who the audience for this was lol

Taunt_Boiling_Point.png

Bengraven