Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Silent Hills
Project Offset
Also Amy Hennig's Star Wars game.

WelllitRedFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif
I hope she returns to AAA development one day.

h0tp0ck3t

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Routine. It's not officially canceled but the devs have gone dark for like 2 years now so it might as well be. I was so hyped for so long for that game :(

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Dragon Age II: Exalted March.

They had a plan. They had the tools. They knew where DA2 went wrong and where they wanted to go.

Canceled. And it didn't even end up benefiting DA3 all that much, because they didn't have a good plan and they had no tools.

Pennybags

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
The obvious Half Life stuff and Prey 2, although there was no chance Prey 2 would replicate the demos satisfyingly enough.

Shiranui93

One Winged Slayer
Mar 7, 2018
Lily Bergamo. I really liked that teaser. A lot.

And then Tsuda came around and was like "oh btw Lily Bergamo is cancelled but rest assured, I'm making a f2p game now that nobody asked for"

Brilliant.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, that's a good one. The new Battlefront 2 will make up for it in my eyes if they ever add single player Galactic Conquest mode, like the old BF2 had.

I don't think I can ever play the DICE games and enjoy them like I did the originals. They've never really felt the same to me. Even if they added Galactic Conquest I'm not sure it would ever really cover what's missing.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Starcraft Ghost. It looked a bit janky but I think it showed promise.

Zone of the Enders 3. I'm not sure if this was ever much more than the teasery artwork/some level of pre-development, but Fuck Konami anyways.

Silent Hills. Fuck Konami again. I'm a wuss when it comes to horror games but this still seemed like it could have been a very special one.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
I want to say MML3 but since it was technically never formally announced (though a prototype demo was) I'll default to Starcraft: Ghost.

Oct 27, 2017
Sleeping Dogs 2. One of the best new IPs last gen. I wish they had been given a chance to make a sequel instead of remastering the game and working on Triad Wars.

and Silent Hills, of course

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
True Fantasy Live Online

Sure it's probably been surpassed by other mmo's and would have been dead by now but i think back to how much I loved Xbox Live back then and how absolutely amazing it would have been if this released. The memories I would have made.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
Tbh I think that non-movie-based Pirates of the Caribbean game could've been amazing. I still wish it would've been a thing.

Red Ogre

Jul 19, 2019
Under the box, Madrid
Metal Gear Solid: Rising. I know it was little more than a tech demo, and it never really worked, but it looked SO stupidly good. I still liked MGR though.

Also Enders Project. The Shinkawa artwork was stellar (and probably the only thing they had worked on).

Last edited:

OGlol

Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Honestly? That potential Starcraft FPS game that Blizzard was working on for a bit. Especially knowing that it was canned to focus on the Overwatch PvE game.