Votes: 381 41.1%
  • PC + Xbox + PS

Votes: 159 17.2%

• Total voters

AliceAmber

Don't dream it, be it
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I know this has probably been done to death previously, but still very curious. Granted many of us have PCs but don't use them for gaming. I wouldn't count that. I didn't include SWITCH to not have a million combinations. You can list it though.

Edit:Posted on wrong forum. Sorry guys. Mod please help.
Don't forget to report your post when you need a thread moved! <3

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 Pro for exclusives and the occasional third party
Xbox One X for third parties / Game Pass
Switch for Nintendo games

Oct 25, 2017
Voted PC plus PS but its actually PC, PS and Switch.

Switch for Nintendo games and Indies.

PC for PC oriented games like CK and MMOs.

PS for Sony games and most third party stuff due to liking the UI/controller.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PC + Switch

Looking to make it Stadia + Switch, since I'm kind of addicted to gaming, and I'm hoping I can cut it down by getting rid of my PC. I would replace it with a budget laptop.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Why is the Switch missing from this poll? rip Nintendo.

I have and use lots. PC+PS4 (and 3)+Xbox One X+Switch+3DS+Vita.

Oct 27, 2017
I mainly play PS4 and Switch. I get that you didn't want a bunch of combos, but excluding the best selling system out there right now doesn't paint an accurate picture.

I'm probably 50% PS4, 40% Switch, 10% everything else (retro, xbox one, 3ds, etc)

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Almost exclusively PC. PS4 only for exclusives and I don't play it much anymore.

Even my Switch is collecting dust these days. I used it mostly for the portability (commutes) and, well, with the pandemic and all...

Aug 30, 2020
How active is active? I have all platforms, but my Xbox One is a YouTube and Netflix machine, and PS4 for occasional PSVR. Mostly play PC.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
PC only right now. I have an Xbox One S, but I haven't touched it in probably six months. I'm just waiting for next gen at this point.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
In order of the amount of time I spend playing them (from most to least):
  1. Switch
  2. Stadia
  3. PS4 (at this point my PS4 is basically my GTA Online box)

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Playstation and PC has been my combo since the PS2 days. Don't see that changing. I dabble in Nintendo handhelds here and there as well.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
PC: 99.9% of my gaming time

PS4 Pro: The occasional exclusive

Switch: I doubt I'll touch it outside of going on vacation

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
PC, Playstation and Switch.

Covers it all really.. or all I am interested in :p
I don't have windows on the PC so I'm sort of locked to steam.

Edit: looking a the other replies it seems like the switch is basically everywhere lol

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I've got a PC, Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 Pro

My Kids have an Xbox One S, PlayStation 4 and a Nintendo Switch

All of us tend to game most on the Xbox, PC is second for me, Don't use my PS4 much - mainly just Gran Turismo.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 Pro w/ PSVR, Xbox One S, Switch, Android TV on my X900H for GeForce Now.

But I don't really use my Switch. It's been 14 months since so bought a game for it.

Sep 7, 2020
I currently use my PC the most for things like DOTA, LOL, MTG Arena, and various shooters. I use my PS for fighters, RPGs, action games, etc (pretty much the cool exclusives that I can't play on PC). I have a PS5 pre-ordered and likely will get a series X in the future to supplement my existential need to be Thanos and have control of all the gaming systems.

P.S. I also have a switch for all the cool Nintendo stuff (mario, zelda, pokemon, smash bros, etc)

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
Switch for Exclusives and Indies. PS4 mainly for exclusives and anything else since Switch prices tend to be more expensive. Get about equal use out of both rn.

Still play my Vita every few days, and Wii U when there's an old Nintendo game I want to try out.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Switch + PC while my PS4 is packed away for the move.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Xbox + PS + Switch + PC

I play stuff everywhere. I'm not going to limit what I can play.

In the past 2 weeks I've played FFXIV on PC, Remnants from the Ashes on the One X, Ghost of Tsushima and Horizon Zero Dawn, and Mario 3d Allstars and Paper Mario Origami Kingdom on the Switch.

Last edited:

z1ggy

Oct 25, 2017
Argentina
PC + PS4 + PS3 + Switch, but right now im only playing on PC and Switch. PS4 getting dust since Ghost Tsushima.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
PC and Switch only right now, but I'll likely pick up at least one of next gen consoles (Maybe both if I decide to sit on my current PC build for a couple more years).

Edit: Apparently the Switch was not included in this poll because you can just assume everyone responding, also has a Switch.

Zlug

Oct 1, 2018
Switch for indie games + Nintendo games
PC for third parties and some indie games
PS4 for some exclusives

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
PS + PC + Switch. All exclusives covered and the best possible place to play those exclusives at launch.