• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jetsun Mila

User requested ban
Banned
Apr 7, 2021
Creative Assembly has shown with Alien Isolation that they absolutely put care in creating something amazing that still faithfully follows the feel and lore of a franchise.

Jul 17, 2023
So recently I heard a AAA Jurassic Park game is in development, though I'm not sure who is the developer or publisher -- all I know is 'it's the game fans have been hungry for'. So that got me thinking, what type of game would you like to see a narrative driven Jurassic Park game be, and what developer would you like to see tackle it?

Personally, I think something that can learn from games like semi-open hub worlds of the new Tomb Raider games + survival & puzzles over combat aspects of Alien Isolation would be a great fit. Mix platforming, puzzles, and finding tools that allow you to explore news areas and avoid dinosaurs without turning into Turok or something of the sorts. It's not an easy feat, but if coupled with top-notch storytelling I think there could really be something special.

Are there any developers out there that you think could be a perfect fit?
Hi OP. Any other news about this? With Gamescom coming up, hoping this turns out to be true.