Votes: 214 49.0%
  • Another DC Hero

Votes: 90 20.6%
  • New WB IP

Votes: 133 30.4%

• Total voters

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
All this talk about Suicide Squad and Rocksteady's potential doom has me wondering, what do you guys think they should do next? Assuming they don't get shut down (I think they're too valuable to WB for that anyway), what would you like to see?

FYI: All WB studios have to work on WB IP's.

Ezroz

Apr 10, 2024
Assuming they get another chance, it would be nice for them to do that leaked Arkham future game.

But truthfully, I assume they will just get assigned to another GAAS title before getting canned. I would have voted for that if it was an option

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming they get another chance, it would be nice for them to do that leaked Arkham future game.

But truthfully, I assume they will just get assigned to another GAAS title before getting canned. I would have voted for that if it was an option
I mean technically it is an option, I was just going based on IP lol

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd ask them to make a smaller game using an existing IP. See how they do; let them be creative instead of having to have high expectations (production value wise)

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
Asylum > City > Knight to me so definitely another DC hero. Surprised at the results.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I think they should spent another decade working on Suicide Squad. We should let them cook, I'm sure they can still turn things around

ImpendingFoil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm for moving away from Batman as the expectations are going to be crazy high and really the story was told in their trilogy. I would love to see a different DC hero and maybe not try to make it a GaaS this time. The characterization and game play in Suicide Squad is solid, it just didn't have the legs to support an ongoing experience.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
None of those options matter if the genre is trash. As long as it's not a GaaS looter shooter nightmare, they can pick whatever character they want.

Cathode Ray

Mar 30, 2024
NYC
Honestly this is one situation where I think it would be prudent not to overthink things. Give the people Batman.

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Please for the love of god just move the hell on from Batman. There's literally an entire universe of characters.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
The studio that made arkham games doesnt exist anymore.

That said, as long as their next games not gass, ill be willing to check it out

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Play it safe with an Batman Arkham game. Take back your reputation.

Last edited:

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
I suspect if they want to survive they should do a quick remaster of the existing Batman titles that would generate a bunch of money fast.

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
Batman Beyond was the obvious choice way back when. Not anymore now that they've shat the bed with the universe. I dunno. That Ninja Turtles thing that was rumoured years and years ago?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
The only thing people want from them is another Batman game. So unless they're certain they can nail something else, they should just do that.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I don't really care which IP they tackle next. I just want it to be a single player game and not a GaaS disaster. If it's the latter, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference what the IP is.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Matrix game dammit. Monolith broke my heart when they announced Wonder Woman, let me dream

SnipeyMcGee

Jul 1, 2020
Given the long development time for the Suicide Squad and how it turned it, I think they're essentially a different studio than they were (Ship of Theseus) before the project began. I don't want anything Batman/DC from 'Rocksteady in-workplace-name-only' if Suicide Squad is any indication of their ability. I'd rather they do something smaller and different.

ratprophet

Banned
Jun 24, 2021
As others have said I'd love to see what they could do with the Matrix.

Or something Hanna-Barbera - Scoobs, Jonny Quest or Wacky Races.

Maybe a The Mask game would be cool.

PS_Snake

Jun 11, 2023
Haven't most of the actual people who founded and made Rocksteady, Rocksteady gone already? Pretty sure a lot of them bailed before Suicide Squad launched.

Samoan

Banned
Apr 28, 2024
I genuinely don't care about the Ip tackled. I just want to see the studio go back to single player action adventures like the Arkham series.